Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

ShaeleeballouKY
Contributor
Contributor
When I file my taxes this coming tax season I will not be using the same card I'm over PayPal
Login to Me Too

dantheharman
Contributor
Contributor
i wont even get to change it. my bank is setup with the irs. it would be an ordeal to set up a new bank
Login to Me Too

MurderdogHaney
Contributor
Contributor

I've yet to get mine. My first stimulus check came April 15th at like 8pm so Im still holding onto a shred of hope it will come tonight. Wishing everyone the best of luck. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bw
Contributor
Contributor
Now the 4th the date they were supposedly supposed to be released and nearly everyone I know that didn’t use PayPal has received their paymennt. Nothing on my end once again. PayPal claims to be the faster alternative but clearly is not. My grandmother uses Wells Fargo which is where the direct deposit numbers we entered say the bank sending our money is from got hers a couple days ago. Last time I use the direct deposit on PayPal again. Looks like paper checks are goin to be arriving before any of us see our money. What a joke.
Login to Me Too

XynBrae
Contributor
Contributor

I was told that I'd get mine "before midnight" on the date it says on the IRS website (Which is the 4th). 
Fingers crossed. 

Login to Me Too

biggurlgoham31
Contributor
Contributor
The irs ain't showing when I get a deposit but I got the first one April 15 st 9:03pm
Login to Me Too

dantheharman
Contributor
Contributor
no. it said in april stimulus were issued starting april 9th and we didnt get them until the 15th. thats a good 6 days.
Login to Me Too

biggurlgoham31
Contributor
Contributor
Still no check 9:18 pm. I went to get my payment it showing me unavailable but I know I'm eligible cause I got my first one. What's the damn hold up..
Login to Me Too

Tinaberrios
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone received there 2nd stimulus check yet

Login to Me Too

andrewhergert86
Contributor
Contributor
Nope nothing yet... It's super annoying that paypal hasn't issued any kind of statement letting us know when we can expect them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.