Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
Its said that payments should start showing in accounts starting Wednesday the 5th of January. Some banks show instantly while others have a wait period. Government deposits get no special attention. If you received your payment already sweet, if not. Its coming. Hiloliday season, even irs workers are human and have families. Paypal is usually fast and reliable, but they can not give you the money if its not received yet. "If you don't receive your full second stimulus check money by Jan. 15, you will need to claim all or part of the missing amount when you file your federal tax returns in 2021. You can also claim any money the IRS still owes you from the first round of payments as part of a recovery rebate credit at that time too" https://www.forbes.com/sites/jimwang/2020/06/03/what-to-do-if-you-havent-received-your-stimulus-chec.... Hopefully no one has to wait.
Login to Me Too

Mony380
Contributor
Contributor
In correct my son got his because i put his direct deposit under chime. When i file my taxes i will change direct deposit to chime. Where is my stimulus???
Login to Me Too

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. Chime is way faster than paypal. So is venmo. Paypals US only branch. Why the longer deposit times idk, especially since Venmo doesnt have the same delays. Who knows. As long as we get it. Paypal has definitely lost its touch over the years.
Login to Me Too

Mony380
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal is not fast nor reliable. Same crap in may with other stimulus. I guess paypal holding to collect interest. Even when i was working i had to always call about my payroll and it dont even be there on pay fay. Meanwhile paypal we supposed to get it 2 days earlier
Login to Me Too

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
Your right. Paypal is turning more business approach. Im a freelancer and my payment i send to paypal. Its instant which is nice. To bad its not for other things outside linked sites or accounts.
Login to Me Too

Boricuaboy
Contributor
Contributor
Im still waiting on mine also and nothing pops up
Login to Me Too

HappyInsult
New Community Member

Heyo, So my question is probably same like everyone else but a bit different so when I heard the stimulus check (the first one) was coming I made a prepaid PayPal so going further in a into the future I got my card activated an put my Acc/Route number on the file that I was doing on the IRS Site now ever since than I haven’t received nothing not the 1200 an now I don’t think i will receive the 600 that’s coming this week an the next did I do something wrong or should’ve figured what exactly would happen

Login to Me Too

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
Perhaps this can help. You can still request you first stimulus at tax time, and second if it doesnt make it. Hopefully it will though. . "If you don't receive your full second stimulus check money by Jan. 15, you will need to claim all or part of the missing amount when you file your federal tax returns in 2021. You can also claim any money the IRS still owes you from the first round of payments as part of a recovery rebate... link. https://www.forbes.com/sites/jimwang/2020/06/03/what-to-do-if-you-havent-received-your-stimulus-chec... Hopefully no one has to wait.
Login to Me Too

Tc34
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone received their second stimulus deposited? Asking from California 1:12 pm

Login to Me Too

Delvonbougard
Contributor
Contributor
Nope. From Tennessee
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.