Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Boo444444
Contributor
Contributor
I searched mines it came at 9:51pm
Login to Me Too

Crystalxx85
How do u search it? Everytime igo to the irs website so I can see if the portal is open to track it, it says its dow. It's been saying that. Where can I go to look at it?
Login to Me Too

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
This is ridiculous and what the delay is with them is unknown. As big as they are and time around you think they would be better. But no. They must get interest or have some lock that delays clearance to release for some reason for a certain time period. The US only version of paypal, Venmo, is awesome and still ran under them. It sad and sick. So many issues these past years. Time to revamp paypal or many will be turning to updated options elsewhere.
Login to Me Too

Boo444444
Contributor
Contributor
Facts I believe last time I didn’t get it till real late smh
Login to Me Too

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
For real. Actually. I think i got mine the next day at like 5am.
Login to Me Too

Schybama
Contributor
Contributor
I havent received mine at 940 am
Login to Me Too

Boo444444
Contributor
Contributor
Me either it’s 10:55am
Login to Me Too

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
Im not sure if its facts or not but A coworker stated something about the 5th. Or by the 5th. But im over paypal these days. Literally every person Ive heard has gotten theirs her in Florida, except check waitings and us using paypal
Login to Me Too

COSMOSISJONES92
Contributor
Contributor
I'm still waiting too. 209 pm...
Login to Me Too

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
STILL NO DEPOSIT! SLower than first round! Paypal needs to tighten up. So many better options than them these days, keep these things up, and eventually ypaypal will be last resort. Despicable
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.