Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

dantheharman
Contributor
Contributor
so later today 6 am? or later than that?
Login to Me Too

COSMOSISJONES92
Contributor
Contributor
6:05 AM about to head into work in Louisville, KY. Still haven't received stimulus. Will update
Login to Me Too

dantheharman
Contributor
Contributor
yup 9:30 am still nothin
Login to Me Too

Djackson18
Contributor
Contributor
I feel like PayPal is so unprofessional. I’m confused why it’s talking so long to release people’s money when almost every other bank has already done it especially without making any type of statements to clear this up.
Login to Me Too

Indy3811
New Community Member
I haven’t gotten mine either and I am feeling sick and super anxious. I don’t understand this AT ALL. This is absolutely not ok. It makes absolutely no sense to me. So I am just about done with this too.
Login to Me Too

dantheharman
Contributor
Contributor
yeah i need an answer as to what is going on. and this is happening on everything. my money is just on hold all the time
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bv
Contributor
Contributor
Yep same here everyone in my house with bofa and has already got theres
Login to Me Too

gordon58
Contributor
Contributor
During the first round of stimulus payments back in March, I remember getting that one deposited to PayPal around 10:30 at night.
Login to Me Too

EkGreen
Contributor
Contributor
The first stimulus check I did not get until 10 pm at night even though all day they said they were sending them out in so called batches.
Login to Me Too

EkGreen
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t have this one yet either although every person I know has theirs!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.