Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Joshboss43
New Community Member
I haven't yet, wish there was a way to see if its pending or something.
Login to Me Too

dantheharman
Contributor
Contributor
nope havent gotten mine yet either
Login to Me Too

villajavi
Contributor
Contributor
Jan 2nd and nothing yet! Very frustrating especially since most everyone i know that has a regular bank account has received it. PayPal is lagging it!
Login to Me Too

bmill90
Contributor
Contributor
Same here still nothing. All my friends and family have received there's and here we are still waiting. And you know PayPal received the payments. They are just waiting. Government al ready said they sent out the direct deposits so anyone who hasn't gotten them yet should blame there banks
Login to Me Too

bmill90
Contributor
Contributor
I honestly don't think im going to be using PayPal anymore. Sure I love the convenience but. Im tired of getting my pay late. Wheniterally everyone in my company gets them 2 days early. And I get mine late. Fn **bleep**. No excuses
Login to Me Too

Alexiapartlow15
New Community Member
I haven't gotten mine yet either ughh
Login to Me Too

THendrix798
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone got the stimulus check yet? I haven't gotten any notifications on my account whatsoever and I heard the checks were coming at 1am today.
Login to Me Too

dantheharman
Contributor
Contributor
still havent gotten mine either
Login to Me Too

dantheharman
Contributor
Contributor
how did you hear it was coming at 1 am
Login to Me Too

THendrix798
Contributor
Contributor
It was on some website my friend told me about. It said if it doesn't come by 1am, they should be there later on today.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.