cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stimulus check

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: $600 Stimulus

Im in NC and havent gotten mine either...this is totally nerve racking that we cant even check the irs website or anything. Were blind just playing a waiting game.
Contributor

I keep seeing something about 1/1 but that is a holiday. We’ve already waited! PayPal will not be my tax refund source this next year. This is crap! A lot of us have been waiting for some kind of help our jobs just do not cover it all especially those of us with children that are home.
Contributor

I just got my account off limited last night. Im hoping it was in time for the stimulus to come from the federal reserves. Really don't want to wait for a paper check if paypal rejected the deposit. Anyone have ideas?

Yea it would be really nice to know what is going on. I chose PayPal because they said they could get your refunds to you faster...ok so why is Chime, Netspend, and lots of others receiving theirs but here we are and I don’t even have a pending balance, nothing to show if it’s coming or when it’s coming! Not cool PayPal, not cool at all!
Contributor

Its said that payments should start showing in accounts starting Wednesday the 5th of January. Some banks show instantly while others have a wait period. Government deposits get no special attention. If you received your payment already sweet, if not. Its coming. Hiloliday season, even irs workers are human and have families. Paypal is usually fast and reliable, but they can not give you the money if its not received yet. "If you don't receive your full second stimulus check money by Jan. 15, you will need to claim all or part of the missing amount when you file your federal tax returns in 2021. You can also claim any money the IRS still owes you from the first round of payments as part of a recovery rebate credit at that time too" https://www.forbes.com/sites/jimwang/2020/06/03/what-to-do-if-you-havent-received-your-stimulus-chec.... Hopefully no one has to wait.
Contributor

In correct my son got his because i put his direct deposit under chime. When i file my taxes i will change direct deposit to chime. Where is my stimulus???
Contributor

Yes. Chime is way faster than paypal. So is venmo. Paypals US only branch. Why the longer deposit times idk, especially since Venmo doesnt have the same delays. Who knows. As long as we get it. Paypal has definitely lost its touch over the years.
Contributor

Paypal is not fast nor reliable. Same crap in may with other stimulus. I guess paypal holding to collect interest. Even when i was working i had to always call about my payroll and it dont even be there on pay fay. Meanwhile paypal we supposed to get it 2 days earlier
Contributor

Your right. Paypal is turning more business approach. Im a freelancer and my payment i send to paypal. Its instant which is nice. To bad its not for other things outside linked sites or accounts.
Contributor

Im still waiting on mine also and nothing pops up