Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Katieduress
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't gotten mine yet either but on facebook blogs I follow regarding stimulus 2 and 1 I got on PayPal cash card on April 15 at 10:34 pm and I bitched and talked **bleep** on here all that day cuz it didn't hit till 10:34 butapril 15 was also 1st stim$ dip date for me & I did get full 2200 it was las time finally on dd day so my transcript says refund issue 1/4/21 and is for 1800 which is correct I claim 2 daughters so I am **bleep** and anxious all this long **bleep** weekend and am MOST DEF never EVER again using this dreadful card that gives me more anxiety on top of all the anxiety already there I'm trying to take care of my kids & do what I gotta do and am hopeful this time PayPal will at least eventually come thru and shoot that stimmy my way already good **bleep**in grief #hopeful #2021 #comeonwithitpaypal

#cashcard Stimulus 

Login to Me Too

Marie1998
Contributor
Contributor
So wait how did you see your transcript i cant Even get ahold of them to see if mines is pending either
Login to Me Too

Tiffyk
Contributor
Contributor
When I got my first stimulus it didn't hit till like 10 something at night to they waited till the last minute to release it which I think they're doing this time as well are just like you is giving me the worst anxiety ever check in PayPal over and over to see if it's going to hit because I need it for rent and I'm just nervous something's going to end up happening because PayPal is PayPal I stopped using them after the first one because of how they acted only reason I kept then open was just in case we got another one and I am also curious how you saw a transcript of your pending deposit because I can't find anything like that it doesn't tell me anywhere that I'm waiting for like a pending deposit
Login to Me Too

JoslinRenee
Contributor
Contributor
has any one got theres yet
Login to Me Too

Kcu15
Contributor
Contributor
Not yet
Login to Me Too

JoslinRenee
Contributor
Contributor
oh man me either hopefully soon
Login to Me Too

Marie1998
Contributor
Contributor
Man me either I’m hoping tomorrow
Login to Me Too

biggurlgoham31
Contributor
Contributor
Me neither Hopefully tonight
Login to Me Too

Vapequeen_91
Contributor
Contributor

GoodVibes0604
Contributor
Contributor
This is ridiculous and so incredibly unfair to their customers. Why even offer this service if they can’t follow through. Every website out there states that all should receive their direct deposits January 4th. Every week when I get my direct deposit from my employer, PayPal has it in my account by 4am. They knew we’d be getting these checks. So once again, just like the one in April, we are all on the edge of our seat like a sick waiting game with PayPal checking to see when we’ll receive our deposits. This is a sick joke they’re playing with their customers. It’s now 9:30, I can’t get through on the phone and sent a message that I’m told could take hours from them to respond. Has anyone else gotten through to them that we will receive our deposit at some point today?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.