Stimulus check

WilliamRusso108
Contributor
Contributor
I was just wondering if anyone got one yet or when will i get mine
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Reepink
This is why I’m here lol no but my theory is this: The original check date is January 4 if you think about it PayPal is instant say you get a cancellation or a refund and you used your PayPal you have to think about it it’s instant versus a normal bank is 3 to 10 business days so I believe we’re PayPal is instant we may be looking at a January 4 date don’t panic till the 14th if you don’t get it by the 15th you have to file your taxes to get it
Login to Me Too

WilliamRusso108
Contributor
Contributor
It sucks cause all my friends got theres today im sitting her like ugh this stinks haha ! I wish i couldve used a different card too
Login to Me Too

Katieduress
Contributor
Contributor

this happened with first stimulus check we got on day of actual deposit and here is ;my problem I used to use this card to do postdates which u can get paid instantly so every time during that first stimulus those days we wait I was able to cash 20-40 postdates $$ several times always get instantly but they hold the its for some reason longer and won't tell u anything about it then it shows up that night of actual deposit 10 pm ok and last time I used h&r emerald to get loan but PayPal for rest of refund and so last time I was worried it would go to emerald but I got it on PayPal so this time I hope pray its the same and u willl see why post until that money post then I'm gone till tax time lol and actually using diff account good grief

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.