Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Marie1998
Contributor
Contributor
That’s exactly what they told me to 3-5 business days from the day they started depositing
Login to Me Too

GoodVibes0604
Contributor
Contributor
Right. So why do they all tell us something different. Just think it’s so wrong to not give us all the same info and keep us wondering when.
Login to Me Too

Latoya23
Contributor
Contributor
At this point i dont think half of the workers know what their doing.
Login to Me Too

DeannaM915
Contributor
Contributor
I have asked 6 diff ways and get the same answer every time. With Congress’s passage of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, eligible tax payers and benefit recipients, including Social Security or Railroad Retirement recipients, will be receiving economic impact payments (a.k.a. stimulus checks) from the IRS in the coming weeks. To use the Direct Deposit feature, you need to have a PayPal Cash Plus account. You can sign up for Direct Deposit in two ways: Sign up for Direct Deposit on its own. You'll receive a routing and account number. Sign up for a free PayPal Cash Card and you’ll also be enrolled in Direct Deposit. and receive a routing and account number. Please note that your account must be in good standing in order to request Direct Deposit and/or a PayPal Cash Card. If you already have a PayPal Cash Card, you can find your Direct Deposit information in your Settings. Simply provide the account and routing number to the IRS to receive the economic impact payment directly into your account with PayPal. Once the payment is sent, it normally takes 3-5 days to show up in your account. Where can I learn more about economic impact payments? For the latest news about economic impact payments and how to submit your Direct Deposit information to the IRS, please check the IRS website regularly. What if the economic impact payment I received is in the wrong amount? You must contact the IRS directly if you think you may have received a different amount. If you already set up Direct Deposit to send your latest tax return to your PayPal Cash Plus account, and your account hasn't been limited, you don't need to take any action. The economic impact payment will be transferred to your account the same way. Refer to the IRS website for more details. To apply for the PayPal Cash Mastercard, you'll need to: Have a PayPal Cash plus account. Have a confirmed physical street address (not a P.O. Box). This can be done by: Linking a credit card whose monthly statement is sent to a physical street address. Applying and being approved for a PayPal Credit product that confirms your physical address. Be an active PayPal member in good standing. Have an active phone number on your PayPal account. Add your Date of Birth and your Social Security number to your PayPal account. For assistance with confirming your address, please send us an email or call us at[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] The PayPal Cash Mastercard: Supports ATM cash withdrawals at PULSE, Cirrus, and MoneyPass ATM It's my pleasure helping you out today. Again my name is Janelle. Thank you for contacting PayPal and for being a valued customer. If you have no further questions, please close this conversation. You can close the conversation by selecting End Conversation or by clicking the "X. 5:59 PM - Janelle Messages are worked in the order they’re received and we’ll send you a notification to your app, PayPal account, and email you when we reply. Thank you. You’re. Not. Listening. I already told you I have the card. I already told you I signed up last time. The IRS sent the file. Stop giving cookie cutter answers and ANSWER MY SPECIFIC QUESTION!
Login to Me Too

DeannaM915
Contributor
Contributor
They just messaged me to ask the IRS and repeated the same info from before. They said “your government “ which also confirmed non Americans are handling our personal and financial info.
Login to Me Too

PEREA11
Contributor
Contributor
So when would that be I've been so stressed out bout this
Login to Me Too

ChristyAnn
Contributor
Contributor
Did anyone get their 2nd stimulus deposit? Because I didn’t
Login to Me Too

Moneypennyjoshu
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't gotten mine yet either waiting via direct deposit with paypal, wondering if all paypal users will have to wait or if we are just further back in the line than most per the treasury
Login to Me Too

ChristyAnn
Contributor
Contributor
There’s a lot of people that hasn’t gotten it yet. But pending in their bank accounts and will be available on the 4th
Login to Me Too

Katieduress
Contributor
Contributor

where did you get the info that they are pending for jan 4th because I asked the **bleep** rep at PayPal & like in April they say they see nothing and then at 10 pm it showed up so they told me nothing 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.