Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

ZmbiCakes
New Community Member
My stimulus hit my account and now all of a sudden PayPal is having all these issues . I can’t pay any bills because my card isn’t working I can’t do online payments it’s being declined I can’t even text to check my balance or access the app .
Login to Me Too

Tc34
Contributor
Contributor
What state are you in? I’m in pacific time zone.
Login to Me Too

lStringTheoryl
Contributor
Contributor

shlumped
Contributor
Contributor
You got a stimulus check deposit into your paypal?! Wtf im sti waiting .. for whAt?!?!
Login to Me Too

geepastel
New Community Member

I haven't even gotten mine yet, I wish I knew when they were planning on processing it and getting it deposited into my account because I was banking on that for bills that are coming up due.

Login to Me Too

jduvall859
Contributor
Contributor

anyone else?

Login to Me Too

MegCC
Contributor
Contributor
Im in NC and havent gotten mine either...this is totally nerve racking that we cant even check the irs website or anything. Were blind just playing a waiting game.
Login to Me Too

Tc34
Contributor
Contributor
I keep seeing something about 1/1 but that is a holiday. We’ve already waited! PayPal will not be my tax refund source this next year. This is crap! A lot of us have been waiting for some kind of help our jobs just do not cover it all especially those of us with children that are home.
Login to Me Too

h2theb357
Contributor
Contributor
I just got my account off limited last night. Im hoping it was in time for the stimulus to come from the federal reserves. Really don't want to wait for a paper check if paypal rejected the deposit. Anyone have ideas?
Login to Me Too

LP911_
Yea it would be really nice to know what is going on. I chose PayPal because they said they could get your refunds to you faster...ok so why is Chime, Netspend, and lots of others receiving theirs but here we are and I don’t even have a pending balance, nothing to show if it’s coming or when it’s coming! Not cool PayPal, not cool at all!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.