Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

MegCC
Contributor
Contributor
I havent either. I know when they sent the 1st one in April it took a little longer if u had paypal... They had some sort of hold on them... So the IRS would say it was paid but the paypal account wouldnt reflect it until some time later. Right now the irs site is down so we have no way to know but thinking its the same thing...? I hate not knowing!
Login to Me Too

JaidahE95
Contributor
Contributor
Last time PayPal was one of the last few to receive theirs because of the hold. I pray that they don’t do that this time because that money would be clutch before New Years!
Login to Me Too

andrewhergert86
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't seen anything in my account either. Wells Fargo a aid on twitter customers could start seeing them as soon as 1/1/21. I know that Wells Fargo is connected to PayPal so maybe it will be the same for us? It really sucks that we kind of get stuck waiting with no information about it from PayPal Customer service. It's like they do not care about us.
Login to Me Too

Delvonbougard
Contributor
Contributor
U can say that again!
Login to Me Too

h2theb357
Contributor
Contributor
Brinks which is wells Fargo got them last night.
Login to Me Too

Smiles0821
Contributor
Contributor
Haven't gotten mine yet
Login to Me Too

MegCC
Contributor
Contributor
Haven't gotten mine yet either. Someone was told by customer service that they have them and the money will be in our accounts on the 4th. But i have seen where some paypal users have gotten theirs already so idk...
Login to Me Too

ShaeleeballouKY
Contributor
Contributor
I hate waiting I haven't gotten mine either I have paypal cash card
Login to Me Too

Mony380
Contributor
Contributor
I dont even have a cash card bit ill transferred soon ad it hits. Paypal holds it to collect interest..
Login to Me Too

Delvonbougard
Contributor
Contributor
Not yet
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.