Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Shaeone1
My stimulus payment was posted on 7/22 according to the IRS. I was told 3-5 business days by PayPal, then 5-7 days and it is now the 7th day and I still haven't received it. Had anyone received their payment that was having issues before???
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bt
New Community Member
I was just wondering if anyone used direct deposit to receive their stimulous check if so how long did it take once the irs deposited the money how long did it take for your money to be available to you in your account
Login to Me Too

WH20
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, new to the community, but not to the PayPal family. I’d like to know if I can give the SBA my PayPal account info to receive my loan. I filed direct with SBA for EDIL not PPA via PayPal, Has anyone received the loan Or had any problems using PayPal as the bank? What are the rules? Amounts, limits, etc? Thank you.
Login to Me Too

pascalandy
Contributor
Contributor

Don't transfer it to your Paypal they'll limit your account for no reason even though it's actually your money.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bu
Contributor
Contributor
Is there a hold on direct deposit for stimulous money once it's set up through the non filers section of the IRS website? Or is it automatically put into my PayPal account?
Login to Me Too

Jax842
Contributor
Contributor
I have finally been reissued my stimulus via direct deposit to my paypal account due to it being burned and destroyed by my kids father in April so you can imagine my frustration when it is now the 25th and PayPal still hasnt gave me my money. I talked to the IRS several times and was told it was deposited on the 19th so why have I not received it? Has anyone ever received it this way and if so how long did it take? I'm at my witts end arguing my points on the messaging system with PayPal people who are incompetent and tell me a different story every time they message back! Its pathetic I cant even get through on the phone to an actual live human and get answers so if someone has any answers to this please comment I greatly appreciate it!
Login to Me Too

KeionTracey
Contributor
Contributor
Did your payment ever come to ur account cuz am going though the same thing
Login to Me Too

Jax842
Contributor
Contributor
Nope it sure has not and I spoke to the IRS all week several times and then the tax advocate from the IRS called me twice on Friday and said that everything has been verified my account number routing number all fine and that it was direct deposited on the 19th to my paypal account but paypal says they are the receiving end blahs blahs and they still have yet to give it to me so idk what the heck is going on but I am fed up girl
Login to Me Too

ThatJuanMexican
Contributor
Contributor
I'm a "Junior" but when I signed up for a PayPal account, it wouldn't let me add "jr" at the end of my last name. I'm trying to cash my stimulus check (which has "jr" after my last name) and i keep getting an error code, could my name be the reason?
Login to Me Too

BigJosh1208
Contributor
Contributor
How long will it take my LWA payment from Unemployment to be in my account? They released it 2 nights ago and normally I receive my regular unemployment the next day around 1 or 2pm after its been released.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.