Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stimulus check

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Stimulus Check

I'm still waiting for a deposit from MAY 28TH.  After getting the run around from PAYPAL I've lost hope.  Each Rep has a different answer about my Stimulus deposit.  The only thing that is consistent is INCONSISTENT information. WHERE DID EVERYONE'S MONEY GO!!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Stimulus direct deposit question

How long after your scheduled deposit date, did you actually receive your money through PayPal?
Highlighted

Stimulus check cashing in Greece

How can I cash my stimulus check
Highlighted
Contributor

Holding my stimulus money

My stimulus check was deposited into my PayPal account. The money is in there but I don't have access to it because PayPal is accusing me of having another account that is negative $75.00. They wont let me touch my money until I bring that account into good standing which I would have absolutely no problem doing except for the fact that I have 0 affiliation with that account, I have no idea who's it is so how can I log into an account that is not mine? I filed an appeal and did everything I could do but still nothing, I've gone as far as telling them to go ahead and take $100 from my account to pay whosever account that is and release my money but they won't. Now I'm out $1200!! Over these people who care about no one but PayPal, they can care less what hardships you are facing, they sleep very well at night.. what can I do now??
Highlighted

Re: Stimulus check

All I know is PayPal is lower than scum here they advertise about stimulus check get your stimulus check deposited here or direct deposit for whatever so I have my unemployment and my back pay and they freeze my account b*******
Highlighted

Stimulus Payment not received

My stimulus payment was posted on 7/22 according to the IRS. I was told 3-5 business days by PayPal, then 5-7 days and it is now the 7th day and I still haven't received it. Had anyone received their payment that was having issues before???
Highlighted
New Community Member

Stimulous direct deposit

I was just wondering if anyone used direct deposit to receive their stimulous check if so how long did it take once the irs deposited the money how long did it take for your money to be available to you in your account