Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Theboss69
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is the controller of a custodial account that our money's went into so yeah they can see because they said in a few of the messages I got back from their customer service that they will put a trace on my $1,200 stimulus money but how the hell do they know exactly how much I was going to get if they don't know where my money is at cuz on the paper on the screenshot that I sent them it doesn't say the amount it only says it's been deposited on this account and it says on this day it was scheduled and these people stealing done it so yeah they know what's up they know where the money's at they know what they're doing you know they just acting like they're stupid because we're stupid something's happening and I don't know what it is but this is way longer than it would take for the money to come by owning an actual taxes and it to come in the paper mail
Login to Me Too

04avalos23
Contributor
Contributor
They canceled my payment for the stimulus and I checked the my payment app from irs and I’ll be getting my mailed by the 11
Login to Me Too

Onemadnegro
Contributor
Contributor
I got a notification I was to receive deposit a month ago.. and it's now may I receive letter from Trump stating I should have received my payment....smh nothing yet on pay pal end... I tell you the truth pay pal suckssass
Login to Me Too

Katiezimm8813
Contributor
Contributor
Okay so my situation is a little different then what I have been reading. Can anyone let me know if they have experienced the same thing and if so how have you solved it? My stimulus was sent to my paypak on May 10th according to IRS.gov but PayPal shows nothing incoming pending or posted. I am only now starting to look into this (16 days later) because I owe child support so I was planning on my stimulus being intercepted anyway and put towards my backed up child support. I called child support today though and they twll2me they have not received a dime of mya stimulus yet so where has my money been for over 2 weeks now and where the Heck is it now !!!? My kids desperately need that money
Login to Me Too

Drkstep69
The its portal said my stimulus was scheduled to be sent today 4/15/2020 to my pay pal account...it still hasn't posted and doesn't say pending or anything,wondering what's going on.
Login to Me Too

Katieduress
Contributor
Contributor
Join the clib they wont give anyone there $
Login to Me Too

Btownsend92
Contributor
Contributor
the irs website says my economic impact payment is suppose to be direct deposited into my account today and it's still not there why when I have friends that have received there's no problem I'm seriously thinking about not using PayPal anymore
Login to Me Too

Nannahmyra
Contributor
Contributor
I'm still waiting for my stimulus to show up, has any PayPal customers received a direct deposit that coincide with the deposit date that the government says it was deposited?
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525CF
Contributor
Contributor
As of when I’m typing this message no one with PayPal have gotten anythubing into the Pp account.
Login to Me Too

Robgrover88
New Community Member
Has anyone got their stimulus money tru paypal yet?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.