Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Jenn1962
Contributor
Contributor
People have reported problems with cash oneing the check with the app on Twitter. That's horrible. I did get my DD using the PayPal routing number on 6/3. Luck? Maybe. I've used them for a very long time and still use them for recurring payments. I have a few bills due, so I Opted for instant cash $10 fee cheaper than overdrawing account. Why they wouldn't help a long-time customer in good standing, I don't get. I've only used a cash check app once or twice with my bank. It was easy to make a mistake. Don't think they are secure, but the pandemic made me weigh risks of taking subway (which is dangerous) or using a check cashing app. I wonder how many people have their funds stuck in PP Purgatory?
Login to Me Too

DTrump
Contributor
Contributor

Sounds great " The service lets you cash paychecks, business checks, personal checks—almost any type of check by simply sending us a picture of the check." while I have been wasting my time driving to (not my) bank to cash personal checks.
I suggest trying the PayPal Cash a Check again with some other check first.  

What is annoying is if actually go cash it somewhere, now you have cash, most bills you pay online now.

Login to Me Too

Theboss69
Contributor
Contributor
Consumer Financial protection bureau is the people that I'm going to put a complaint in for the same exact thing happening with my stimulus check in a custodial account that this company is the controller of and it's nowhere to be found well I'm sure the United States of America will find their money cuz it's my money and I'm not playing these dumb Bot games of ring around the rosey,🤬
Login to Me Too

SamlWill
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, when should I expect to see the direct deposit of my economic impact payment reflected in my actual account? I have messaged several times regarding this issue and have continued to get confounding information from each representative. The deposit was initiated by the IRS on May 28. Two days ago I was told by a PayPal representative that the payment was nearly processed and I could expect to see the funds credited to my account no later than June 4. Well here we are June 4th and still nothing and no answer. I have been passed through about 10 different agents all of whom have given me conflicting information. I was refused when I asked to speak to a supervisor and told to contact someone about my debit card, even though I have had not issue with my debit card. What the hell is really going on here. I’m tired of being lied to and thrown back in the que. someone please help me. I’m facing eviction and promised I’d have the money today since that what I was told. I’m at my wits end with this nonsense.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SamlWill 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ4255

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Iam730
Contributor
Contributor

I'm still waiting for a deposit from MAY 28TH.  After getting the run around from PAYPAL I've lost hope.  Each Rep has a different answer about my Stimulus deposit.  The only thing that is consistent is INCONSISTENT information. WHERE DID EVERYONE'S MONEY GO!!!!

Login to Me Too

ArachnoLair
Contributor
Contributor
How long after your scheduled deposit date, did you actually receive your money through PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Petra48
How can I cash my stimulus check
Login to Me Too

Mariano1980
Contributor
Contributor
My stimulus check was deposited into my PayPal account. The money is in there but I don't have access to it because PayPal is accusing me of having another account that is negative $75.00. They wont let me touch my money until I bring that account into good standing which I would have absolutely no problem doing except for the fact that I have 0 affiliation with that account, I have no idea who's it is so how can I log into an account that is not mine? I filed an appeal and did everything I could do but still nothing, I've gone as far as telling them to go ahead and take $100 from my account to pay whosever account that is and release my money but they won't. Now I'm out $1200!! Over these people who care about no one but PayPal, they can care less what hardships you are facing, they sleep very well at night.. what can I do now??
Login to Me Too

Saraemusteen
All I know is PayPal is lower than scum here they advertise about stimulus check get your stimulus check deposited here or direct deposit for whatever so I have my unemployment and my back pay and they freeze my account b*******
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.