Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

fdlaboss
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree....they knew a few weeks ago that these were going to be sent out so they should have made the necessary arrangements to make sure the money gets to all us in a timely manner. They should want to compete with other banks not make themselves look bad like they are. They have had plenty of time to prepare and they know damn well about the crisis facing the country and its people. They should not be the part that stands in the way of us getting the money they should be the glue that holds us together and gets the money to us to relieve people's worries and concerns....
Login to Me Too

kallik218
Contributor
Contributor

I just spoke with the wells fargo bank that partners with paypal, she told me that the funds should be in our accounts by midnight tonight but if its not in the next 5 days max then to attempt to contact the IRS. i tried calling them as well but they also have no customer service reps available. frustrating. 

Login to Me Too

RachelLyn
Contributor
Contributor

I have seen several posts in other threads that have spoken to the help center at Paypal and they are being told it will take 3-5 BUSINESS days for the direct deposit to process. That means 1 week people. Just thought I would let you all know. 

Login to Me Too

fdlaboss
Contributor
Contributor
I guarantee, it will not be that long.
Login to Me Too

EsricC
Contributor
Contributor
What was the phone number you called to reach Wells Fargo? Did you ever get a solution?
Login to Me Too

Chelle43
Contributor
Contributor
They tell me that the account numbers are not associated with them
Login to Me Too

fdlaboss
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, if anyone sees on the irs site that it is today's date that it is scheduled to be deposited do not worry about asking any reps or anything for help. The money will be there by end of the scheduled day that the irs says it has been deposited. At most, if it is not there is the morning THEN call wells Fargo AND start messaging the crap out of PayPal but until then as long as u all know you are approved to get money, the irs has the right acct numbers, you WILL get the money, it's not a question of if, it's just a question of when. I'm stressed out to all, but let's just breath, have a cigarette, glass of wine, listen to some audible or a good podcast lol and by tonight or am....it will be there:)
Login to Me Too

Rhaybies
Contributor
Contributor
I'm losing my mind. Irs said they deposited today, i see no incoming deposits and nobody will answer my help center messages. I'm about to lose my **bleep** if it's really going to take a **bleep**ing WEEK
Login to Me Too

kallik218
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Stimulus check

Hello everyone,

First, I want to thank you all for coming to the community to bring your concerns forward and help us identify issues regarding this process. I understand how frustrating this situation is and that not knowing what's happening can be frightening.

The transfers from the IRS have begun processing, but as others have already stated, these transfers are coming through in waves. This means that your deposit may have been initiated by the IRS, but hasn't finished processing through the Automated Clearing House to your account just yet. There was a delay with some of these transfers from the IRS, but most deposits should be coming through starting now and over the next few days. Once these funds deposit into your PayPal balance, you should receive a notification from us that the funds are available for withdrawal.

Please note that this post is marked as the solution NOT because this issue is resolved, but because we need this notice for everyone to float to the top of the thread. We're bringing everyone's concerns to one place so we can ensure all your concerns are heard and addressed here, and hopefully we'll start seeing updates from people regarding their transfers arriving soon. Thank you all for your patience during this trying time, and we appreciate your feedback regarding this process.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525CH
Contributor
Contributor
If there's delays in the money being deposited, it's on PayPal or Wells Fargo. I haven't heard any other banks or prepaid cards having this issue
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.