Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

myhuneybee08
Contributor
Contributor
My stimulus check isn't posted...It was posted a week ago I got ahold of an agent the next day when IRS said they posted to my account. The only problem I had was I didn't see it as a pending or a hold on it. anyways, the agent told me he sees the check and that it would post today.. well, it still hasn't and I've been trying to get an agent to help but this has been crazy... I haven't gotten a hold of any1 in 5 days...
Login to Me Too

lynnnap
Contributor
Contributor
Mine was suppose to be deposited on April 22nd and then they said on the 29th and still nothing
Login to Me Too

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor
I know there is probably 1000's of us who are still hanging by a thread of hope, waiting for our money to be deposited into our PayPal account, even after our 3-5 business day wait. I am! I sit here and watch everyone around me with there's, and I just want to cry, because Im getting calls on late bills, and have the same needs, to take care of my kids and self, and I can't. And everyone else here is I'm sure feeling the same pain and stress. We as a whole need to come together and say, ENOUGH! We need to make PayPal and any other contributors to this situation and circumstances, ACCOUNTABLE! If it was one of us holding back someones funds, you better believe we'd be made responsible and would suffer the consequences! If you are still waiting, "like" this. We need to see just how many this is affecting and band together, to put a stop to it. There are power in numbers and power in our voice. I think as a whole, and as a consumer, most have forgotten that WE can SAY alot in what we want to pay for something and what we are willing not to buy because of the inflation, quality or values behind a product or service, just by not purchasing something. If PayPal won't listen to our voice immediately, I guarantee you there's an attorney out there that will. This isn't a time for games, profit and the run around. Not when it's at our expense, and the price, our well being!
Login to Me Too

Navymomma2000
Contributor
Contributor

I’m giving them until tomorrow before I file a formal complaint with IRS and BBB

Login to Me Too

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor
I had the latest employee tell me we have to wait 1 to 2 "pay periods"??? And then made a comment "when we have the funds they'll be distributed? Well I have yet to hear of any financial institution not receiving funds. When I messaged them yesterday at 1pm, I didn't get a response till this morning at 8am. That's beyond ridiculous!
Login to Me Too

Pinkgrl68
Contributor
Contributor
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Repor there. They can get things done.
Login to Me Too

RayaR
Contributor
Contributor
What is 2 pay periods ? 14 days?I'm a first time Direct deposit and still waiting on my stimulus money.Straight BS somebody tell me something
Login to Me Too

Pinkgrl68
Contributor
Contributor
Everyone waiting nerds to go here https://www.consumerfinance.gov/ And report this. This is an agency to get things Done. They have power.
Login to Me Too

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor

That's where I made my formal complaint. If you check my posts, you'll see the response PayPal sent to them and me, to my complaint!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.