Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

quincytawnie
Contributor
Contributor
I finally reciecved my email back from PayPal "tracing" my deposit that was deposited by the IRS on April 30. They say they have zero info from any deposits and that the IRS is responsible from here out.
Login to Me Too

Ctownsend1116
Contributor
Contributor
I have direct deposit set up and do have the paypal plus cash account. The irs website says they deposited my stimulus check to my account on april 29th but it is may 18th and still nothing. PayPal says there is no record of a deposit. Does anyone have an answer to this please!?
Login to Me Too

Meme904
Contributor
Contributor
No bc I got letter from president saying my stimulus was deposited but paypal says they dont see it.. this is pure **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Ctownsend1116
Contributor
Contributor
I as well got the same letter saying that it was direct deposited. I sure hope we dont end up getting **bleep** out of this. I will be ending my paypal after this for sure.
Login to Me Too

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor
Ive called and talked to numerous "agents", who each gave me a different reason for said "lack of funds". From 3-5 business day wait, to the government hasn't released them. Everyone I know that doesn't have PayPal has there money. I had a "trace done" which of course shows nothing. I've made a formal complaint in the Consumer website, I called local news investigators, I've emailed the president and sent him and PayPal tweets. I've even tried calling the commercial Wells Fargo. No one's gotten back to me. If there's more people speaking up we have a better chance of being heard. Idk about you, but I'm about done with this sorry excuse of a company and I'm gonna do what it takes to prevent everyone from lining their pockets with our hope and my only way to cover bills right now. It disgusting to think how another human being could so carelessly jeopardize 1000s of family's, prob more like 100,000, well being and exploit there situation to "gain a step ahead". After all this BS gets resolved, I will NEVER use PayPal or any of it's affiliated businesses again. And I'll make sure the everyone knows why. If only to prevent another poor soul from enduring anything like this, as we have. There's 187 pages of 10-12+ posts on each page.... on this thread alone. That's heartbreaking. I wish I lived closer to there corporate offices. Sounds nice right about now. Force them to put a face to the words appearing on their screen....
Login to Me Too

Regman761
Contributor
Contributor
I do not understand it mine said it was deposited on April 30 and I've talked to numerous people still have no answer or deposit. Was told days ago they would put a tracer on it and get back to me smh
Login to Me Too

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor
Welcome to the club. There's 1000s of us. If someone would get on this story, like a news investigators or something, they could potentially blow PayPal up someones **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor
I'm going to go on Twitter and tweet every screen shot, lie, and BS they've told me. I would recommend, everyone that has an account, do the same and if you don't have an account, make one. 😊 Of course use (@ PayPal ) with no spaces.
Login to Me Too

lynnnap
Contributor
Contributor
I’m gonna do the same thing this is ridiculous
Login to Me Too

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor
It's unfortunate. I've already been homeless for 6 months because of one comment my old landlord made to my housing assistance worker. 1 comment. I got a place right before Xmas, thank the Lord. I've got a huge water bill. I was blessed to get assistance with my power. But that's not gonna last long. And millions of other families are in the same situation. If you've never faced/or have been homeless, you can't fathom what a nightmare it is. PayPal's response to my complaint was cold and brutal. I can't understand how anither human could do that. Then I realize, oh that's right, you have to have a beating heart to be human! Urg.... Just devastated!!! Sniffle, sniffle!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.