Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

kba1313
Contributor
Contributor
I also have no offset
Login to Me Too

Garciafam
So has anyone who was supposed to get it on 4/29 seen their deposit? I qm still waiting and i get different answers. One told me to call the irs bc they didn't have it, another one told me 3-5 business days.
Login to Me Too

ARIESROSE420
Contributor
Contributor
Call number for offset to make sure it isn't seized
Login to Me Too

kba1313
Contributor
Contributor
how do you do this?
Login to Me Too

kba1313
Contributor
Contributor
the trick is to call customer is call the # ir wont let me post it, but say direct deposit and while the recording is talking say go back, more help! it sounds like the line is going dead..... do not hang up music will start playing then it started ringing and i was on the phone with someone out of the USA but he was sop helpful and said he is doing a trace which goes through paypal irs and wells fargo...... so try that and i will keep updated if this works! they said i will have an email from an hour to 24 hours
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525DE
Contributor
Contributor
Any updates? I still have nothing.
Login to Me Too

biggjoej2003
Contributor
Contributor
I can absolutely guarantee you that they will say that after the trace they would couldn't find any sort of deposit in your account! Email me back if I'm wrong I would love to know it but I guarantee you I am not I have read too many complaints about the same exact thing the same exact thing happened to me as well
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525DE
Contributor
Contributor
No I haven't received anything
Login to Me Too

ARIESROSE420
Contributor
Contributor
Still nada...seems to be somewhere between irs and paypal...still no luck been day 3
Login to Me Too

Lisatownsend66
Contributor
Contributor
Make sure u agree entering all numbers correctly when calling offset place. My husband and I called 3 different times. He calls it said they're taking all money... his & mine(even though I filed injured spouse, whole diff issue) when I called back it said didnt owe. Then he called again, said same. Then again, said they offset the money. We called child support division and they didn't receive any payments... The IRS has some kind of glitch in system that is allowing the offset of injured spouse money when it shouldn't. They said they're aware of it and are fixing it. But... if u offer back child support don't get ur hopes up that they aren't going to offset it, they will. Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news. My opinion is that every person should receive the payment even id they owe back support, it's suppose to be a bailout for the citizens not catchup!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.