Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Shamusinsd
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the info. If they do intercept for child support, did they mention if there is notification given in any form? Thank you again.
Login to Me Too

Lisatownsend66
Contributor
Contributor
They will send a notification in the mail... but u wont get it b4 u figure out what's going on. Mine got held 4 child support even after I filed injured spouse form. But, the irs website does now state that they're aware of the problem and are working to fix it. How long it will take is anybody's guess.
Login to Me Too

Pinkgrl68
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely in accurate and you were lied to they’ve held many peoples many. Those who had a date given their deposit still were not received by that date or they were received and the funds were held so if you believe anything Paypal tells you that’s a foolish thing to do
Login to Me Too

Mitch1974
Contributor
Contributor
I agree 100% I have no doubts paypal has kept our money I still have not received mine and it was deposited on April 29
Login to Me Too

Lovinglife20
Contributor
Contributor
I got my late on a Friday night also had my taxes deposited never had a issue with PayPal .I do know there working with a skeleton crew so things could be longer .when I got mine stimulas I got to email from PayPal .one was my deposit went through security check then the other email was that it was deposited . I have heard from other people that there having issues with Irs saying one thing but not showing in account not just PayPal but there bank account . Hang in there every one hopefully something will get figured out .
Login to Me Too

biggjoej2003
Contributor
Contributor
You stated you got yours late on Friday. When did the IRS state they said they deposited into pay pal? How long was the wait in between what the IRS said and your deposit on a Friday? I think that's what most of us want to know because most of us are at almost 30 days out from when the IRS stated they deposited into pay pal
Login to Me Too

Raymondantonio
Contributor
Contributor
What day did it's say it would be deposited and what day did it finally deposit
Login to Me Too

PaulvF
Contributor
Contributor
They said they where not taking it this next one
Login to Me Too

Chelle43
Contributor
Contributor
They keep telling me it will be there today it takes 3 to 5 days bs its d.d its supposed to be there they are messing with people lives and it's not hard one guy called news and guess what his money got deposited within a few hours
Login to Me Too

cw235
Contributor
Contributor
I was suppose to get mine April 29, and still to the day I do not have mine
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.