Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Temp20230525DH
Contributor
Contributor
I was suppose to get mine on April 30 and lastnight I jumped on to get my payment and now it says check is getting mailed May 15. Come to find out PayPal did not accept my deposit.
Login to Me Too

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor
At this rate, you'll prob get yours faster than this so called direct deposit service from PayPal! Consider yourself lucky!
Login to Me Too

Mitch1974
Contributor
Contributor
They’ve had my money since April 29 they told me I didn’t give Yeah it was the right routing numbers and account numbers I’ve seen screenshot after screenshot after screenshot and got lies lies lies someone needs to report PayPal I don’t know how to do that I’m at low class working man with very few resources
Login to Me Too

biggjoej2003
Contributor
Contributor
One thing I learned...can't stress over what you cant control....move on...
Login to Me Too

PaulHicks1
Contributor
Contributor
Ive filed a complaint with the better business bureau
Login to Me Too

Sosincere
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever receive your stimulus?? I’m in the same boat with the whole Wells Fargo/ paypal issue-
Login to Me Too

SweetBabyRae
Contributor
Contributor
I still have not received mine and mine was deposited by the IRS to Paypal on May 20th. I received my IRS letter about 5-6 days ago informing me that they did in fact send my money direct deposit to Paypal so they have stolen my money along with tons of others with no explanation of where my money actually is. They just send me in circles with every bullsh*t answer that I don’t need. I just want to know WHERE TF my money is. I’m so upset it’s unreal. I want to know why everyone else is still waiting on their money too!
Login to Me Too

Sesp777
New Community Member
How do I contact someone from Paypal!!! They are holding my stimulus check!!
Login to Me Too

biggjoej2003
Contributor
Contributor
Don't waste your time! The money is gone you will never see it! If you don't believe me just read the hundreds of pay pal emails and questions exactly like yours I am a casualty of this as well you're better off moving on that money is gone
Login to Me Too

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor
Hey go to my post "stimulus deposit -their response" I put in a formal complaint with the consumer website. This is the letter they sent me. Smh
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.