Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor
Do you have a contact number for the IRS that works?
Login to Me Too

biggjoej2003
Contributor
Contributor
What is a working contact number for the IRS? That worked for you
Login to Me Too

Mjmurph83
Contributor
Contributor

<removed> I hit 2 hope it helps

Login to Me Too

Mitch1974
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been waiting two weeks I still have not got mine PayPal has the worst customer service I’ve ever seen I have saved ever message from every person and I’ve not got the truth out of anyone everyone’s lied about something no one there knows anything I believe the CEOs of the company are keeping our money to draw interest
Login to Me Too

Masont886
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received their checks through paypal yet? I am outraged by the delay. People have been receiving theirs for days now. There was so much talk about PayPal being on top of it just to us being the only ones not to receive it on time.
Login to Me Too

Denise941
Contributor
Contributor
Right... and for my Federal I got an notification at 5 something that morning the day and date it was suppose to come and this time I have gotten nothing except when I spoke to the ACH department at Wells Fargo and they told me they seen where it came in and it was sent right to PayPal now no one can get in touch with nobody at their office or headquarters and this is ridiculous they could have had some type of backup support
Login to Me Too

3gurlsnapug
Contributor
Contributor
If anyone owes back child support, your check will be taken. The IRS said my check was to be deposited on april 29th, but the treasury dept. sent me a letter stating that the state of ohio took my stimulus check because i was behind. So sorry fellas, if you owe, you gets no dough!!
Login to Me Too

AdamBarbarian
Contributor
Contributor
That is bs. This is a life preserver not a money grab. Wells Fargo clearly states they will not be allowing creditors to abscond with life support money.
Login to Me Too

Ginomartino
Contributor
Contributor
Did you owe more than $1200?
Login to Me Too

bear602
New Community Member
I haven't received mine either. Says something about being held by eBay anyone else know how to get our money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.