Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Mitch1974
Contributor
Contributor
No I did not get mine today
Login to Me Too

Nascarcrazy
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever receive your stimulus payment
Login to Me Too

biggjoej2003
Contributor
Contributor
HELL NO...DID YOU?
Login to Me Too

Nascarcrazy
Contributor
Contributor

No they God me 3-5 business days

Login to Me Too

biggjoej2003
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry I don't mean to be a Debbie downer but they tell everybody 3 to 5 business days.. there have been people that have been waiting since April 15th I've been waiting since April 30th ...3 to 5 business days are Long gone...
Login to Me Too

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't. Mine was supposed to be deposited on April 30th.
Login to Me Too

biggjoej2003
Contributor
Contributor
Mine too...NOT A WORD... I haven't reached out to pay pal I just got an email this morning saying they don't see anything deposited or even credited and they sent me back to try and contact the IRS...wah..wah... wah.... I'm looking Edit like this, it was free money from the government if I don't get it I never had it to begin with I suggest many who haven't gotten there check yet simply move on and not count on it.. I truly believe that is the harsh reality rather than relying on something that probably isn't going to happen then stretching out
Login to Me Too

Mitch1974
Contributor
Contributor
Mine was deposited on April 29 it is PayPal and Wells Fargo keeping our money I could not get anyone to check on it for me I had four different answers on how long it took to trace money 1 to 2 days 3 to 5 days and now it’s 7 to 10 days PayPal has the worst customer service ever if I do ever get my money I will never use them again
Login to Me Too

biggjoej2003
Contributor
Contributor
I'm telling you....money is gone! Best to find a DIFFERENT source of money!
Login to Me Too

Mjmurph83
Contributor
Contributor
I had issues myself on a 29th deposit. My advice and what I did was contact the irs and tell them the situation so they can see where the deposit is and make sure you tell them you have no communication from your financial institution or answers . They should be able to tell you the information. I wonder up getting a check in the mail for funds returned to source. Hope this helps anyone and I hope your issues are all resolved.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.