Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Nascarcrazy
Contributor
Contributor
Did it take you 3-5 business days to get the stimulus?
Login to Me Too

Mitch1974
Contributor
Contributor
I still do not have my stimulus payment and it was Deposited in my PayPal account on April 29 PayPal has the worst customer service I’ve ever encountered in my life
Login to Me Too

AdamBarbarian
Contributor
Contributor
Look for a class action lawsuit in the news and join it. What they are doing is unscrupulous and immoral in the face of what this country is going thru.
Login to Me Too

Jaytay1
Contributor
Contributor
If you have any judgements against you like Friend of the Court and in some states even medical bills you're not getting your stimulus you will receive a letter from the IRS department of Treasury saying you're 1200 was render towards Your bill
Login to Me Too

ccharles1
Contributor
Contributor

what do you know? Did that happen to you?  if not then talk what you know..., if you are not speaking what you know just keep your words to yourself unless you know what happened to my payment. thank you. 

Login to Me Too

AdamBarbarian
Contributor
Contributor
You are absolutely correct. This is a money grab and hold for their financial gain. Govt deposits are 100% authentic having been sent by the IRS directly. Keep your eyes open for a class action lawsuit. Electronic zransfers are instantaneous, not a 3-5 day process.
Login to Me Too

FreitasGuy808
Contributor
Contributor
Yes PayPal is **bleep** , their employees don't know what they're talking about. I kept asking about my deposit and he kept asking me for my debit card # very irrelevant. Mine sent on 20th. Its 25th n I got nothing
Login to Me Too

Kortneryna715
Contributor
Contributor
My was deposited last night, I then went to transfer the full $1700.00 on my Chime app debit card and it says pending transfer in my paypal account. I just transferred a little over $1500 last week from my paypal account to my Chime app debit card with absolutely no issues. I can't get anyone on the phone at paypal customer service and the paypal chat is completely pointless because it's either a robot or someone who has no idea what I'm talking about. I sent multiple screen shots of everything to show what I'm talking about pr tells me my Chime card isn't confirmed but I just did a paypal to chime transfer last week and the Chime card is linked to my paypal account.
Login to Me Too

ginger4reall
New Community Member
is it because of paypal!?? or what
Login to Me Too

ccharles1
Contributor
Contributor
Because of PayPal way of processing those payments. Then they stop taking calls; that’s not customer serviced
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.