Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Madrob
Contributor
Contributor
To add to this. If you owe $500 or more your state will intercept your payment and deduct the amount owed or take the entire payment if you owe that much and you will receive a letter in the mail to verify this. Congress passed laws to prevent your payment from being taken for money owed to the irs and also to prevent debt collectors from intercepting your stimulus but nothing was passed to prevent child support authorities from intercepting your stimulus. This is the only way I know of so far that you can have your stimulus taken. So if you owe child support and couldn't work due to covid you just may be homeless now.
Login to Me Too

Brandyc
Contributor
Contributor
Look mine was supposed to be deposited the 30 of april it's may 7th and still nothing yet
Login to Me Too

lynnnap
Contributor
Contributor
No still nothing , mine was suppose to be deposited the 29th
Login to Me Too

cvrichards
Contributor
Contributor

mine was supposed to be deposited on the 30th and still nothing i have had paypal customer service lie to me so many times its unbelievable please help me... actually help me @PayPal_AshleyM 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525DH
Contributor
Contributor
It may have happened like mine did. Check the IRS get my payment and see if it says something different cause I was suppose to get mine on April 30 PayPal told me I'd have no later then May 7 then I found out they sent the payment back now I'm getting a check on May 15
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525DH
Contributor
Contributor
My stimulus check was sent to PayPal from the IRS on April 30 and it's still not showing up in my account and customer service says it's not in there system yet. Can u give me a time frame or away to get more information cause the IRS is not taking calls at this time.
Login to Me Too

c_bills_fan
Contributor
Contributor

I received notice that my stimulus check was deposited April 15, 2020 in the amount of $1200.00.

I have yet to see this show up in my account.

Login to Me Too

Xavier76
New Community Member
I got mine fast in the mail but unfortunately I'm here.got stimules and fed tax return.. don't have bank account... Anyone know if there is a way... Without going back? Of cashing? Thanks
Login to Me Too

Theboss69
Contributor
Contributor
you know this stimulus thing is really depressing because in waves doesn't mean it takes what I've been waiting for my check to be in my account since the IRS deposit on the 20th of last month which is made last month and we are now going on with the 5th or the 6th or something like that I read on the internet that this place has no FDIC coverage for really anything they don't endorse them as a legitimate Bank??? You know what I'm getting more and more frustrated I want my money and somehow pay pal has it but where the hell is it?? I'm almost positive that I will cancel this account closed it the second I get an answer from somewhere because I find it really hard to believe that this company is taking this long to give us our money that you know they got it in a custodial account that they are in control of that they say they don't have any clue of but I bet you these are the some stupid people that are scamming the heck out all of us paypal need to get their stuff togethercuz I think that I should charge them interest for holding my money this long and also charge them a late fee because 3 to 5 days past what two weeks agoand Lord there has been some ridiculous answers back to my questions on where's my money first it was way 3 to 5 business days now then it was we got to run a trace and then it was like we need to wait 7 to 10 business days what the heck is really going on ? who do I report this too??
Login to Me Too

Theboss69
Contributor
Contributor
Bull 💩7
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.