Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Jennaboo
Contributor
Contributor
I wsited the 3-5 days and still nothing
Login to Me Too

Christy21
Contributor
Contributor
Mine said the 29th and haven't seen anything yet. Ridiculous
Login to Me Too

Mjmurph83
Contributor
Contributor
same here I am not staying with them
Login to Me Too

Ustate
Contributor
Contributor
have you received your stimulus money yet?
Login to Me Too

greggj23
Contributor
Contributor

NO  and mine says it was deposited on april 29th i dont know what to do so any info would be appreciated thank you

Login to Me Too

Paulap519
Contributor
Contributor
Wondering if you ever got your money?
Login to Me Too

ccharles1
Contributor
Contributor

We scheduled your payment to be deposited on April 29, 2020 to the bank account below.

Bank Account Number: <removed>

So much for customer service! When are you guys going to place the deposit on my account? 

Login to Me Too

Ustate
Contributor
Contributor
same thing mine says too and still its may the 18th and still nothing! SMH! I file a complaint the IRS is closed PayPal acting like its on the GOVERNMENT and not them can't keep speaking with the same rep always someone new then you have start all over explaining yourself don't make sense
Login to Me Too

Christy21
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue.was your issue resolved
Login to Me Too

SallyMae420
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Community my Husband has received his through PayPal Cash Card Balance. Which I find Shasty how new system setup due to the Storm Virus. *Anyways* we have different Accounts and on date given from IRS his was in account. Mine still haven't deposited yet. I met my 3-5day waiting period today finally. PayPal filed a Dispute and put a trace on my Deposit. May this information Help someone in Need.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.