Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Mrenee
Contributor
Contributor
I honestly think they aren't doing anything to get us our money. I hope I'm wrong and if people start receiving deposits please let us know so we can at least have a little hope
Login to Me Too

SallyMae420
Contributor
Contributor
Might can give you all lil Faith. We'll eventually receive our Payment. My boyfriend got his on his PayPal Cash Card on April 30,2020 same day said mine was deposited but wasn't. I have been with PayPal since 2014 he just registered 1 year ago. *ANYWAYS* after this I'll be looking for a legitimate Card service.
Login to Me Too

Shahyness
Contributor
Contributor
The IRS said I should be receiving my stimulus check today April 15. They also said if I haven’t received it to contact my bank which is PayPal!!! But there is only this to get an answer because they don’t have a live person!!! I’ve been with PayPal for years and this will be the reason why I finally leave them!!!! I’m beyond livid!!!
Login to Me Too

Jttavis851
Contributor
Contributor
Thata not answering our questions. Or even resolving our problem . We know what the irs said. I checked my status for my stimulus check and the irs website says april 15 2020 it was deposited. Stop playing games with ppl money you clown
Login to Me Too

Neishamslady
Contributor
Contributor
Have anyone gotten they money yet
Login to Me Too

queenbeluv
Contributor
Contributor
No this **bleep** is crazy
Login to Me Too

SallyMae420
Contributor
Contributor
Yes Some SSI recipients got theirs on 29th of April. My boyfriend had recently signed up for PayPal and received his payment on 30th of April. Mine said was deposited to PayPal with my same PayPal account number. PayPal did a Trace for me Supposedly 🤔🤔 couldn't find pending nor seen where it was deposited. Told me contact IRS which Automated thing said check Bank🙀🙀
Login to Me Too

Tc34
Contributor
Contributor
MOST OF US ARE AWARE OF THIS IRS WEBSITE! WE ARE ASKING YOU EMPLOYEES OF PAYPAL WHERE OUR MONEY IS. WHO IS INSTRUCTING YOU NOT TO TELL US? 3 TO 5 DAYS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!
Login to Me Too

Mrenee
Contributor
Contributor
I bet if people start calling the IRS they will start doing their jobs!
Login to Me Too

Lukehull913
Contributor
Contributor
Call the treasury. Irs is closed
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.