Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

P3wP3wP3w
Contributor
Contributor
Horrible customer service.
Login to Me Too

Meme904
Contributor
Contributor
That's what they said about mines. But when irs sends money that **bleep** going thru
Login to Me Too

RosalieM
Contributor
Contributor
I'm taking the **bleep**show to f****** social media and we're going to get our money somehow.
Login to Me Too

Gmblnjunkie81
Contributor
Contributor
It states in the Direct Deposit area that once it's set up you don't need to do anything else & once the D.Deposit is received it will take 3-5 business days to post to your account..
Login to Me Too

AdamBarbarian
Contributor
Contributor
Thats BS There is no verification of funds necessary from an IRS govt deposit.
Login to Me Too

JakeUp
Contributor
Contributor
The IRS website said my direct deposit would happen April 29th. It's now May 4th and I still haven't recieved the funds. The help article says processing takes 3-5 days but it's already been 5 days.
Login to Me Too

PotPie
Contributor
Contributor
Technically it is day 4 for you. Weekends don't count.
Login to Me Too

AdamBarbarian
Contributor
Contributor
You show me one place where it says business days. Nowhere, not once anywhere. This is not some Christian outfit that takes sabbaticals like Chick-fil-A. This is a national emergency. I haven't been able to go work for a month. I'm supposed to float on air when I was promised a faster payment thru direct deposit? Theres no little old lady entering account numbers. Everything is fully automated.
Login to Me Too

RosalieM
Contributor
Contributor
Welcome to American where being American doesn't count.
Login to Me Too

Pinkgrl68
Contributor
Contributor
Everyone needs to file a complaint here https://www.consumerfinance.gov/ They take swift action.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.