Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Townsend69
Contributor
Contributor
I'm so **bleep**ing tired of getting the run around deposit 29th can't talk to anyone here or its papal said not there completely feed up I will no longer use PayPal that is a promise
Login to Me Too

Jaytay1
Contributor
Contributor
If you have child support medical bills some states all of which are democratic by the way are seizing stimulus checks from the IRSthis should not be political but they're using this to money grab from the public good luck I'm in that boat myself nothing to do no money coming in Governor says I can't work and haven't been able to in 3 months serve this country for nothing got hurt for nothing being left to die by my government have a great day
Login to Me Too

Mjmurph83
Contributor
Contributor
I am just curious to know if it was deposited yesterday and it is done in waves...how much longer do I have to wait for the deposit? And if the issues I've seen are getting resolved from the overloaded system.
Login to Me Too

Mjmurph83
Contributor
Contributor
I still get no answers .I just need to know a time frame to tell my landlord so I don't get evicted with a 2 year old
Login to Me Too

Burttabitha
Contributor
Contributor
Im in the same boat. Ive done talked to the irs. All the info is correct and they said it was deposited to my PayPal on the 30th and its the 7th and still nothing. PayPal put a trace on it and sent me a email this morning saying they couldnt find anything. I'm so stressed to the max about this.
Login to Me Too

MARYALICE4200
Contributor
Contributor
My money is still not in my account why is that?
Login to Me Too

MykeydaViking
Contributor
Contributor
After waiting forever for my stimulus I received it and cashed it with PAYPAL. When I went to use it PAYPAL put limitations on my cash plus account saying they didn't think it was me. I uploaded the documents PAYPAL requested and they STILL have a hold on my stimulus money. DON'T CASH YOUR STIMULUS WITH PAYPAL. IT'S A SCAM!! I WANT MY STIMULUS MONEY!!!
Login to Me Too

04avalos23
Contributor
Contributor
No o haven't gotten anything and nothing is showing on account.
Login to Me Too

fitrasta15
Contributor
Contributor
Govt sent it out on April 29th but it still isn’t in my account. I’m sorry but that’s **bleep** poor.
Login to Me Too

AdamBarbarian
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal will be investigated for money holding fraud and bait and switch for duping it's customers into believing they would receive payment sooner with direct deposit instead of a paper check.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.