Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

AdamBarbarian
Contributor
Contributor
29th here too. Look for a class action lawsuit. They advertised free faster stimulus check and it was a bait and switch. The interest on the billions they are now holding is enough for all their CEOs to retire on.
Login to Me Too

ARIESROSE420
Contributor
Contributor
Mine doesn't even show if its arrived or not...no pending mine was supposed to he on April 29
Login to Me Too

AdamBarbarian
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. The 29th IRS daid they deposited and now on the 4th of May still no notification, nothing. Been waiting on message boards for some 12 hours the past week. Worst customer service ever. Look for a class action lawsuit coming soon. They are holding the billions they have on deposit for financial gain.
Login to Me Too

DB_1978
Contributor
Contributor
If anyone owes back child support they will take it, just got my irs letter n that's what happened to mine to..
Login to Me Too

ccharles1
Contributor
Contributor
Did u get a letter saying they deposited in ur account?
Login to Me Too

Redeyes727
Contributor
Contributor
Yes irs website said 4/29 😁 but nothing yet on PayPal, I owe back child support but irs still says will be deposited on that day 😞 wtf is going on, it's all computer transmitted so what's the deal, even my girlfriend and mother still have not got there's on there government debit cards, I thought poor people got there's first lol guess not!!!
Login to Me Too

P3wP3wP3w
Contributor
Contributor
If they are going to act like a bank ..They should at least have legit bankers for a level 2 support. I feel like the help desk is handling my money. It’s frightful. Definitely not depositing my return on PayPal. Might get lost for weeks again.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@P3wP3wP3w 

They don't act like a bank, they are a payment processor.

https://www.forbes.com/advisor/banking/paypal-as-bank-account/#:~:text=PayPal%20is%20a%20digital%20p....

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

P3wP3wP3w
Contributor
Contributor
Last I checked Wells Fargo was a bank. Also last time I checked a debit card has to be linked to a bank account. Also last time I checked direct deposit is bank transfer. If I can’t directly manage the bank account tied to PayPal on the back end who does? That’s the scares part.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@P3wP3wP3w 

Paypal are not a bank, they work with banks.

My shop is not a bank, but I work with banks so I can receive payments.

However yes their customer service can be pretty poor at times.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.