Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

AdamBarbarian
Contributor
Contributor
I was informed that my stimulus was paid to my direct deposit on the 29th of April. It's May 4 and still no notice of anything from paypal and I have spent over six hours this past week trying to get an answer as to what has happened to my payment. Worst customer service ever. I believe this to be a coordinated money hold by unscrupulous CEOs for interest bearing purposes. A class action lawsuit is brewing.
Login to Me Too

Mitch1974
Contributor
Contributor
It is May 13 IRS website says my skinless check was deposited into my account on April 29 I still do not have this money yet. I would appreciate any help concerning this issue paper has the worst customer service I’ve ever met with my life I believe they’re keeping my money to draw interest because you can’t get a hold of them they told me to call the bank so I called Wells Fargo however it’s a PayPal account so they won’t give me any information
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525DG
Contributor
Contributor
Mine says deposited 29th of as april here it's the may 5th still nothkm
Login to Me Too

Karmicsiren
Contributor
Contributor
Same exact boat. And the only form of customer service I've found during this time is the messaging system, spewing out canned responses and no answer. Logistical question: Why would they have limited staff due to covid? Would they not have the same number of support staff? Why the failure in the service chain?
Login to Me Too

FreitasGuy808
Contributor
Contributor
Just like some of you, IRS says payment posts on 20th. Has it really been taking 3-5 days to see any transactions for stimulus? Or has it been taking longer? My sister also used PayPal to direct deposit but hers came in on the day IRS Said it would. Im just looking to see if anyone could give me heads up about how long it's been taking. Since there is absolutely no way to speak with a PayPal associate. Thanks
Login to Me Too

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor
I've been waiting 22 days now! Paypal says IRS didn't send anything but irs says they sent it into my account! I'm at a loss at this point!
Login to Me Too

biggjoej2003
Contributor
Contributor
UPDATE!!! I just received a notice in the mail today from the IRS and Treasury department that my entire stimulus payment went towards back child support. This was a child support order from Arizona. I can't speak for the rest of the United States but I can guarantee if any of you owe money for child support the Treasury department will be confiscating it! I could complain because I could have used the extra money however it is money that I owed. Thank you federal government for making that payment for me at no cost to me. Any of you who are in a similar position should feel likewise. It is a debt we owe!
Login to Me Too

tawniec81
Contributor
Contributor
So originally did the get my payment site tell you your money had been scheduled to be deposited into your account on a certain day?
Login to Me Too

quincytawnie
Contributor
Contributor
Question... Did the get my payment page tell u ur check was deposited THEN u reciecved the letter saying child support was paid?
Login to Me Too

deviantdon
Contributor
Contributor

irs said mine was sent on the 13th/its the 23rd and nothing yet. paypal and their **bleep** service. i have written more times then i can count now trying to find out anything and all they tell me is go to irs. irs says go to paypal... wth

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.