Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Lexxiilexxxii43
Contributor
Contributor
Has your deposit showed up yet??
Login to Me Too

fitrasta15
Contributor
Contributor

Mrhfstr
Contributor
Contributor
I checked the IRS website. The date they gave me was today. I still havent received anything. Check the IRS website and click GET MY PAYMENT. Good luck with everything.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Teyyoncee12 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-t-fYqOi0o

It's comin'. They just sent the first wave of payments very recently. They're doing it in waves.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor
Someone in the comments file this year too still haven’t got there’s . Sooo ppl who already filed isn’t getting one ?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Teyyoncee12 

No, they are sending it out in waves. So everyone is not going it at the same time.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor
Oh okay. I wasn’t quite understand how they were doing it. But thank you for the info
Login to Me Too

Chicoas82
Contributor
Contributor
Why are they sending it out in waves . Everyone should be receiving they’re money on the day it was deposited. They have been holding a lot of mines since March 31 from another refund. Was suppose to receive. They have the customer service line block off can’t even get through to talk to agent.
Login to Me Too

RysMomma
Contributor
Contributor
It's against the law to withhold any money coming from the US Government that's why all of this makes no sense has anyone actually seen any money yet
Login to Me Too

Dontus
Contributor
Contributor
It shows that they deposited it into my PayPal but I don't see anything in my PayPal yet
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.