Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Lisatownsend66
Contributor
Contributor
My son recieved his the day the irs sent it. It was at 930pm but the same day. Mine was deposited the 29th and I haven't recieved it or any help whatsoever. They keep sending me to some1 else or say haven't received it yet. How can they not have it? I called the irs they said once it leaves there they cant give e me more info on it...and paypal says they dont have a # for wells Fargo! Dont have a # for the bank they go through?? O.K......right. B.S.
Login to Me Too

ARIESROSE420
Contributor
Contributor
I tried calling and no one with a pulse answers
Login to Me Too

kba1313
Contributor
Contributor
In order to get someone to answer I had to say direct deposit and go over there and let them give me tons and tons of information and then I said go back and then a line started ringing and I got a human and it was an American at that
Login to Me Too

RosalieM
Contributor
Contributor
How did u get a person when I call it says the call centers are closed due to covid...
Login to Me Too

RosalieM
Contributor
Contributor
We should take this to spit show too the courts. Every one else I know has gotten there money. PayPaL is only “bank” that hold the money. And some people still haven’t even gotten it because they put a hold or they limit ur account. I’ve saved every convo with people on the live chats and I’m going to post every thing to there Facebook twitter instagram, #paypalwontreleaseourchecks #payuspaypal
Login to Me Too

Mjmurph83
Contributor
Contributor
I got nowhere as well and found out I am getting a check because of lack of communication to find out information about the deposit...i even went and got a trace id to help look for it but got a generated response too.i know everyone is limited in staffing but this shouldn't happen at all.i hope you get answers and your money soon
Login to Me Too

AdamBarbarian
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get anywhere with them?
Login to Me Too

kba1313
Contributor
Contributor
Mine says today and I still don't have it so the fact that your son got it the day of did he use PayPal as well because there seems to be the same problem with the 29th batch as there was with the 15th batch
Login to Me Too

Sunny3055
The app on the IRS website States today the 15th I shall be receiving funds and yet bounces still nothing what time do they usually post direct deposits and is there any way that I can speak to a customer service representative
Login to Me Too

Jay2260
New Community Member
No check yet
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.