Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

biggjoej2003
Contributor
Contributor

Mine was yesterday as well....still nothing...can't seem to get an answer if there is a 3-5 day processing hold from Paypal's end...or what the hell is going on.....

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525Q
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, idk if there's a 3 to 5 day hold? I'm seeing people say there is but I'm not sure. Mine was yesterday too n it's not showing up on my account at all not even like a pending. Does your deposit show on your account?
Login to Me Too

biggjoej2003
Contributor
Contributor
Nothing pending...
Login to Me Too

Mjbash285
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received their stimulus check in their paypal account? IRS get my payment tool has that my brother in laws was scheduled for deposit on april 29,2020 and here it is May 3, 2020 and still nothing posted in his account...
Login to Me Too

ARIESROSE420
Contributor
Contributor
Same for me still nothing
Login to Me Too

Liikluciano83
Contributor
Contributor
No but hopefully tomorrow brings good news
Login to Me Too

AdamBarbarian
Contributor
Contributor
I doubt it. Today is the fourth and was deposited on 29th. No pending, no nothing. Worst customer service ever too.
Login to Me Too

Liikluciano83
Contributor
Contributor
I am now getting checked mail paypal is Bs n im not longer using it Chime here I come
Login to Me Too

PotPie
Contributor
Contributor
I signed up for chime last week. My new card came in the mail within 3 days and I already turned in my direct deposit slip to my employer. PayPal is nothing like it was 15 years ago. People fighting to get refunds for items that were part of a scam or never arrived it's just heinous. And now it's a stimulus check issues not being deposited or being put on hold by PayPal is just disgusting.
Login to Me Too

Redeyes727
Contributor
Contributor
Me too, irs said 29th, still nothing 😞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.