Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Lisatownsend66
Contributor
Contributor
My son had the same prob and he has no ID...i called and they verified his info by using his social and him opening g his account while on phone...didnt need any IDs...so yes...it can be done...CALL and dont get off phone till they do it!! Theyll say it's all automated and they cant help over phone...B.S. they can...if they cant then they need to give u to someone who can...I've done it. It can be done. Right then and there over the phone...with no ID...
Login to Me Too

RosalieM
Contributor
Contributor
Tell us how!! Lol please
Login to Me Too

ARIESROSE420
Contributor
Contributor
Seems they shut down customer service lines
Login to Me Too

Lisatownsend66
Contributor
Contributor
[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] This is the number chat gave me. Not that they'll tell u anything different than chat...but it's a contact # if u need one. I'm waiting on mine too. Says deposited today but haven't received from PayPal. Myself and son seem to be having a lot of issues with $ and PayPal in general.
Login to Me Too

Liikluciano83
Contributor
Contributor
I pray we get ours buddy I just don't understand why we have to go through so much I barely have anything right now this is very well needed
Login to Me Too

Townsend69
Contributor
Contributor
I agree 100% someone needs to really look into there shady dealings
Login to Me Too

Hi-c69
Contributor
Contributor
Okay I checked the IRS and it said I should receive my stimulus check on for 2019-2020 and I use my PayPal account and I have not received it in my account does it take long
Login to Me Too

Hellokitty69
New Community Member
I got a update on my irs stimulus check saying 04/30/2020 I'd receive my cash through my PayPal account. I'm curious on how long it will take to show up in my account due to using direct deposit?????
Login to Me Too

Kzyr
Contributor
Contributor
I also have a direct deposit date from the IRS for 4/30/2020.. and still no money in my account yet
Login to Me Too

Hellokitty69
New Community Member
Yea, this is ridiculous. I tryed to call PayPal and the customer service is closed. I also am trying Wells Fargo bank sense PayPal goes through them I guess.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.