Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

nakitta
Contributor
Contributor

found this online

OAKLAND, Calif. (CN) – A federal judge has granted final approval of a $4 million settlement between PayPal and its users over unexplained account closures, ending six years of soap opera-style negotiations.

Senior U.S. District Judge Saundra Brown Armstrong approved the settlement in a sprawling 46-page order issued Friday, calling it “in the best interest of the settlement class.”

She also granted class counsel’s fee motion in part, and rejected a separate motion for fees by another attorney who she said had “derailed” the settlement talks.

Under the agreement, PayPal will pay $4 million, modify the disclosure of its reserve and hold practices, and clarify its dispute resolution process.

Lead plaintiff Moises Zepeda sued PayPal in 2010, claiming he logged into his PayPal account, which he used for business, and found a notification that his access to it had been limited. PayPal then closed the account, explaining only that the closure was due to security. It also kept the money in his account and the interest from it, Zepeda said.

Another user, Devinda Fernando, filed a similar lawsuit that same year against both PayPal and eBay, claiming the two companies improperly restricted and closed customer accounts without notice due to suspicious activity.

The parties went to mediation in 2011, where they reached a global settlement. But the deal fell through when Marina Trubitsky, an attorney for the Fernando plaintiffs, attempted to negotiate individual settlements with PayPal and eBay.

Login to Me Too

Faiquan
Contributor
Contributor
To PayPal: The IRS website States that my Stimulus Check was deposited on April 22, 2020 but I have not received it yet and the transaction does not show up in my activity at all. where is my money? Is it coming?? I NEED THAT!!
Login to Me Too

Autumnmyst
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received their checks yet?
Login to Me Too

RosalieM
Contributor
Contributor
Have u gotten ur money yet?
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525Q
Contributor
Contributor
Nope..but I keep seeing stuff about a 3 to 5 day waiting period? Do you know bout this?
Login to Me Too

RosalieM
Contributor
Contributor
That's what they keep saying. But I've read almost every page some people get it buy the end of the day and some people still haven't gotten paid. Customer service is BullSpit. They are rude won't tell me any thing just keep says 3-5 days. Even though it says it was posted on the IRS site
Login to Me Too

Euphoric22
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get it yet??

Login to Me Too

lynnnap
Contributor
Contributor
No now it says it is scheduled for deposit on the 29th of April, and here it is the 2nd of May and still nothing.
Login to Me Too

RosalieM
Contributor
Contributor
In the state of Cali if u owe child support, Restitution they are going to take your stimulus check. The whole amount. They took my 1200 plus my daughter 500. So yea if u owe ur not getting it in California people...
Login to Me Too

Euphoric22
Contributor
Contributor

🤦🤦🤦🤦😤  do you know anything about N.Y.?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.