Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

I am experiencing the same thing I checked the IRS site says it was deposited on 15th into my account but it isn't showing. And can't contact PayPal to find out why
Login to Me Too

Keyannah22
Contributor
Contributor
Same here, my stimulus check was suppose to deposit on the 15th but that never happened, I checked again today and it’s still saying the 15th.
Login to Me Too

MARYALICE4200
Contributor
Contributor
I was curious if you ever received your payment yet I'm still waiting on mine
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525Q
Contributor
Contributor
No I'm still waiting too. Do you even see your deposit in yr account? I don't see mine but it's said deposited into paypal account on 4/30
Login to Me Too

Nettabetta1
Contributor
Contributor
Have you gotten your money?
Login to Me Too

nakitta
Contributor
Contributor

Temp20230525Q
Contributor
Contributor
No ..still waiting. Have you? Or do I see your deposit in yr account? I don't see nothing in mine
Login to Me Too

Ustate
Contributor
Contributor
have received ur stimulus money yet?
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525Q
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I'm having the same problem also. It's says they deposit my stimulis on 4/30 but when I check paypal there's nothing deposited,pending or posting..so has anyone had this problem and has recieved there stimulas payment? I'm trying to see if there's like a waiting period with PayPal n that's why I can't see stimulas deposit? If anyone can answer this question please let me know, I'm stressing out on my bills. Thanks again..
Login to Me Too

RosalieM
Contributor
Contributor
same I had today's date as well They told me 3-5 days to wait. They can't hold the money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.