Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Temp20230525az
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I’m hoping I don’t really pay too much attention to anything on here unless ppl have picture proof of what they are stating you know so we’ll see cuz irs is the ones who takes the money period when they do take it for back support just like taxes it says you deposit was use to pay any owed anything etc etc and this has nothing about that even when taxes can rough this year it was said that if you owe anything it would be taken per you refund so who knows
Login to Me Too

I haven't even gotten my federal check yet, it says still processing! Yet the stimulus was deposited on 15th bit not showing in my account??????
Login to Me Too

Dontus
Contributor
Contributor
Yes if you owe child support the IRS will send it to the child support agency regardless on what you read on their site and who will not be getting it I'm showing proof it will go to child support
Login to Me Too

AdMan_1968
Contributor
Contributor
It's not if you owe if it's you are in arrears. Everyone in the system owes. I have heard from some guys who owe support and are late who got theirs. I think it does depend on if you are current or not or making an effort. We shall see.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525az
Contributor
Contributor
And yes I agree if you aren’t making any effort at all then yes I can see them taking it but if that’s not the case then I don’t think so
Login to Me Too

AdMan_1968
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck man. I hope you get one. The IRS note says they scheduled the deposit on the 15th to our accounts. That is open to interpretation... it could have been seized long before that. It also says they will send a letter with more details. I'll be checking my mail for the letdown. I have heard from guys who are late who did get one. But you're right I would want to see proof. Who knows.
Login to Me Too

Meshke
Did you all get your money? How long did it take? I have pet fur child support, but I was able to call the Department of Treasur[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] to check to see if the state referred my back support to the Fed to intercept my stimulus payment. Their system said that I do not have any records with them and I should receive it but I was scheduled to receive payment on April 30 and still haven’t received anything.
Login to Me Too

mrjkraychee
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah it's Sunday/Monday at midnight and I've been waiting since the 15th I have no reason to no get my check no child support no debts nothing I'm also 100% sure all my info is correct I got an email on the 10th from PayPal saying they where aware of the IRS having my DD info and to expect my stimulus to be deposited
Login to Me Too

Stimulated
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in the same boat exactly. Still nothing!!!..... almost forgot I got a different date now it was saying 15th now saying 27th which is weird especially because I couldn’t find a FAQ for it I’m honestly over it. I guess I’ll have to treat it like when you wana get pregnant lol stop obsessing and it will happen.... and to make light of it because for a minute I was about to lose my religion!!! Hopefully your situation is more stimulating than mine..
Login to Me Too

AdMan_1968
Contributor
Contributor

This is horrible. So PayPal is the holdup? Mine says they scheduled my deposit on the 15th also. Nothing even pending. What are they doing??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.