Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

kaylanewland17
Contributor
Contributor
Are people still getting there's?? Mine said on the IRS site it was deposited on the 15th, but it still hasn't posted to my account.
Login to Me Too

AdMan_1968
Contributor
Contributor
@kaylanewland17 It would be great if people got back on and posted if they got their payment yet. Would at least help let us know. I think these are being treated like refunds by PayPal so they take up to 5 days.
Login to Me Too

PaulvF
Contributor
Contributor
It doesn’t show on my account at all on the irs page it shows sent to my paypal account number but it doesn’t show can u tell me why please I’ve been trying all day to get ahold of someone and can not please help me resolve this issue thank u
Login to Me Too

Sweetleafsean
Contributor
Contributor
Hey ashely that was helpful to hear so i have alittle idea whats up. Me also going to get my stim payment today witch 22th of april irs says now im hoping by 8pm. It seems theres more issues w paypal than anywhere else im seeing on everyones posts. Its deff dissapointing to hear all the responses but il keep my head up and hope for best. Im new user to paypal and i dnt want to switch because of any issues or having to wait 3-5 days thats not right netspend its not like that uknw anyways Stay safe and appreciate the info.
Login to Me Too

Delvonbougard
Contributor
Contributor
Can you please help in anyway possible speed up my deposit. I got a bed ridden mother, I take care of and it’s very crucial, And wish I would’ve known about this problem with deposits threw PayPal with stimulus checks etc. Please Help Whomever this Concerns ASAP thanks
Login to Me Too

Faiquan
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. The IRS has on their website that they deposited my Covid-19 stimulus into my account on April 22, 2020, but it hasn't shown up yet. What's going on? Your answer doesn't seem to answer my question, it's been 5 days already
Login to Me Too

coachlv09
Irs page says my check would be deposited on April 22 and it is now April 27. Three to five days? Today is day 5, so I'm guessing once again we were all lied to! Thanks for increasing my already extremely high stress level, much appreciated. Maybe I'll have a stroke and you guys can keep the money. 😉
Login to Me Too

gisellelyons420
Contributor
Contributor
How do I have it transferred to my PayPal because it say it will be mailed may 4th
Login to Me Too

Schmo365
Contributor
Contributor
What time do you think it'll be on there? It's only a little past 1am. But it's officially the 29th, the day of the deposit according to IRS.
Login to Me Too

nakitta
Contributor
Contributor

(UPDATE: If your stimulus check has arrived and shows in your account, but is on hold/pending, this is a known issue and you'll need to contact us to have the funds released immediately. Again, this is only if your funds show in your received payments but are listed in your pending balance or have the payment status of "Pending".)

So you wanna tell me HOW????? We are susposed to "contact Pay Pal" for our money from the IRS when NO ONE is answering the phones or the Chat?????????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.