Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Amylee71
Contributor
Contributor

Did Paypal prepaid card website crash. I can not access it?

Login to Me Too

Danyell52210
Contributor
Contributor
Once this is over I will never use PayPal as direct deposit. Absolutely absurd! Can’t speak to anyone. When someone does answer they can’t tell you anything. Funny how my normal deposit went in but not this stimulus check.
Login to Me Too

azhunter81
Contributor
Contributor
Ours was scheduled on the 15th and we still havent received it. Customer service is a joke. The lady actually told me they have not received any money from the IRS and said I must have given them the wrong account info. Which is wrong because it shows the correct account number.
Login to Me Too

azhunter81
Contributor
Contributor
I am DONE with Paypal once this is over!
Login to Me Too

Dontus
Contributor
Contributor
For everybody that has the same thing on the IRS site where it says you have a scheduled payment on the 15th into your bank account it says scheduled payment it doesn't say anything about them depositing the money they said a schedule deposit so a lot of people are blaming PayPal when it's not PayPal the IRS scheduled it to be deposited but they didn't deposit on the 15th it's not PayPal that's holding any money the IRS just didn't deposit it yet they've had billions of people that are getting funds some people got it into their PayPal accounts some didn't if the IRS that is holding it up not PayPal you have to go on to that IRS site and read the message carefully it's a generic message for everybody when it says on the 15th might it is a scheduled payment to your account not that they deposited it so it's scheduled on the 15th they're not depositing it but you have a scheduled deposit it still may take three to five business days to go into your account but then if you owe back support that schedule will change so if you haven't received it in your PayPal account like there's some people that haven't even received it in their regular bank accounts most likely there's a hold up not on PayPal part but on IRS part they're most likely backed up again PayPal isn't holding your money it just wasn't put in there yet a scheduled deposit is completely different from a deposit just trying to clear things up for people I keep reading the same thing over and over again they're saying it says it was deposited on the 15th when it wasn't it was scheduled to be deposited
Login to Me Too

Stimulated
Contributor
Contributor
Makes since
Login to Me Too

AdMan_1968
Contributor
Contributor

@Dontus

You're right, the wording is open to interpretation. But I have friends who are late on support and got theirs. I don't know why that is, but maybe it's because they are current and paying. I think you mentioned you are not current? I don't know. I have not received a letter yet, but I'll keep checking my mail. Please use periods in your posts so they are easier to read. Thanks and good luck. 

Login to Me Too

WindfordTM16
Contributor
Contributor
My stimulus check is on hold and asking for confirmation that my delivery has been received to release my direct deposit. The IRS won't respond to PayPal for this transaction. What do I need to do to get my money available in my balance?
Login to Me Too

Dontus
Contributor
Contributor
Well it seems when I go to the IRS website it says it was deposited into my PayPal account but then I just got a letter today from me IRS saying that it's going to back support so I don't get it why does it say that it was deposited into my PayPal account but then I got a letter saying it's going to go to back support and she didn't receive anything on me either so I was kind of thinking before they did that paperwork they already sent the money into my PayPal account but yes sent the letter out saying it was going to go to child support so I don't understand why it's saying it's been direct deposited into my account and if they did put it into my account I don't think they can take it back out but either way it haven't received no payment and neither did she so I don't know what's up
Login to Me Too

AdMan_1968
Contributor
Contributor

@Dontus  Can you send me a message? Wanted to talk to you about this... in a similar situation. 

I am current and paying, but owe back support. My employer holds 55% of my income. I have arrears but I am paying. The IRS said I was getting a deposit also on the 15th, but nothing has shown up yet. I did not get a letter from them yet. What does your letter say, and when did you get it? Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 12.02.18 PM.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.