Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Kortneryna715
Contributor
Contributor
Well someone better figure this out soon because so many people are not working and are depending on that money to help them get by
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525DC
Contributor
Contributor
Agreed I have a sick son with Kawasaki’s and he needs certain medicine. That I’m not gonna be able to get if I don’t get this soon.
Login to Me Too

Lukehull913
Contributor
Contributor
Check your account info on the get my payment app. I did my taxes this year so i could update my information and it was still deposited into my exes account who i used on my taxes the last two years. Guess whos getting ghosted now? 🤘
Login to Me Too

Dontus
Contributor
Contributor
This was posted...The transfers from the IRS have begun processing, but as others have already stated, these transfers are coming through in waves. This means that your deposit may have been initiated by the IRS, but hasn't finished processing through the Automated Clearing House to your account just yet. There was a delay with some of these transfers from the IRS, but most deposits should be coming through starting now and over the next few days. Once these funds deposit into your PayPal balance, you should receive a notification from us that the funds are available for withdrawal. Please note that this post is marked as the solution NOT because this issue is resolved, but because we need this notice for everyone to float to the top of the thread. We're bringing everyone's concerns to one place so we can ensure all your concerns are heard and addressed here, and hopefully we'll start seeing updates from people regarding their transfers arriving soon. Thank you all for your patience during this trying time, and we appreciate your feedback regarding this process. UPDATE: If your stimulus check has arrived and shows in your account, but is on hold/pending, this is a known issue and you'll need to contact us to have the funds released immediately. Again, this is only if your funds show in your received payments but are listed in your pending balance or have the payment status of "Pending". - Ashley M
Login to Me Too

Kortneryna715
Contributor
Contributor
I've literally been trying to contact them all day and no one replies to any emails or messages. So who am I supposed to contact about releasing the money if its pending?
Login to Me Too

AdMan_1968
Contributor
Contributor
What's happening I think is PP is treating these as payments or refunds, which always take 3 to 5 days. ACH or Direct Deposits go in immediately. But this time PP is acting like these are refunds and payments so they can hold the money and earn interest. Common practice with banks and not illegal. Wrong, but not illegal.
Login to Me Too

Kortneryna715
Contributor
Contributor
Finally got some kind of a response about the pending transfer issue. I just got told if its saying the stimulus check is pending it is most likely because it is a higher than usual amount of money usually deposited all at once
Login to Me Too

aurora0219
Contributor
Contributor
So I know a lot of people haven't gotten their stimulus check and are really mad and upset. But I learned yesterday if your irs account says to be deposited it hasn't been deposited. The irs had a glitch in there system so some of them didn't get sent out. So check your irs payment status and see what it says.
Login to Me Too

brooke15
Contributor
Contributor
Its April 16 and it still is not showing up in my deposit on my account. Not sure what to do from here but wait??
Login to Me Too

kristol29
Contributor
Contributor
That's pretty much what they want us to do.smh I'm mad at myself for even using them on my taxes 😠 But you live and you learn this won't happen a second time.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.