Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Glunajr951
Contributor
Contributor
My paypal account was limited immediately after receiving my Covid-19 Stimulus Relief Check through direct deposit now I can’t withdraw or move my money please help? Tried calling PayPal at ‭[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] and that number currently not operating
Login to Me Too

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor
Same **bleep** happened to me...
Login to Me Too

LogikLCE410
Contributor
Contributor
No I haven’t received or heard anything else besides the initial email after I filled out my turbo tax form that said my submission was accepted. Can anyone help me
Login to Me Too

Dontus
Contributor
Contributor
I was told but it takes 3 to 5 business days that they're working on it that they're kind of swamped in a way of speaking and they're short-handed
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525DC
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I’ve seen that too. I hope it’s true fingers crossed 🤞 I saw that news article and figured I’d post it in the groups I’m in. Cause a lot of people received that message. And that is why.
Login to Me Too

Dontus
Contributor
Contributor
Mine also said that it was deposited into my account the 15th you can't get ahold of anybody in the IRS and you can't get ahold of anybody really and PayPal except for chatting back and forth and they're not super helpful they basically say that it hasn't been deposited yet and it could take up to 3 to 4 business days I've been going around and around in circles all day because some people got them already through their PayPal accounts so I don't get it
Login to Me Too

Dontus
Contributor
Contributor
The messed up part is it doesn't show anything pending
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525DC
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah me too. I have not received mine yet either. But I did just put my info in yesterday. So in reality I don’t expect to get mine till next week. Hopefully. Really struggling. Have a sick son who needs things and I’m not able to get everything he needs it’s terrible.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525DC
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah it’s no fun. But FYI it only updates once a day the irs site. So checking it more then once isn’t going to show a different result. And if I continue to check it it will lock u out unfortunately so don’t check it more then twice I would say.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.