Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Edwards81
Contributor
Contributor

Stimulus Deposited yesterday when the hell will i get my money 

Login to Me Too

kathy1964
New Community Member

why ois my stimulus money on hold 

Login to Me Too

Teamfuture38
Contributor
Contributor
Nothing
Login to Me Too

mandiie07
Contributor
Contributor

My account just went locked on me. I just received my economic Refund, and now its on lock! I do not have a bank account, my moms bank is connected with it because that's how she pays me and how I pay her. It's been that way for a long time now. I didn't have any problems when I got my Income Tax Refund, I was able to send her half and take out the other half. HELP!!!
Login to Me Too

19Midwest88
Contributor
Contributor

I still have yet to be credited for my stimulus and irs said it was put in yesterday April 15. 

Login to Me Too

Rhaybies
Contributor
Contributor
Late last night after harassing the chat folks here on the paypal site and telling them that treating this direct deposit differently from others is crap and telling them that the point of a D.D. IS NO HOLDS my stimulus payment was cleared late last night. I guess squeaky wheel gets the grease. I was hoping to return and see everyone had got there checks not just a few.
Login to Me Too

Punkskitz
New Community Member
It keeps on being either denied when I try to transfer or says unable to at this time what gives?
Login to Me Too

Rdizzle13
Contributor
Contributor
I still havent recieved my stimulus check it was deposited yesterday and I've been writing paypal all morning g and still no answer can someone please help me get ahold of them this is getting ridiculous I just need my money thanks
Login to Me Too

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone else not able to get to an agent or someone who wants to help? I had fraud on my account in the recent months so when I tried to transfer my stimulus check, my account was placed on limits until they verify me. But, no one’s answering!!!
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525DB
New Community Member
Trying to contact support because I deposited my stimulus check and tried to transfer it to my bank. They limited my account and asked for photo ID to verify who I am but the link to do so doesn't even work. Been waiting for a response in the message center for over 24 hours??? Is this just normal now or what?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.