Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Hurley187
Contributor
Contributor
What is really going on paypal? Some people actually need this money!! Not just a big corporate company. Im just an average Joe with backed up bills to pay and a family to take care of
Login to Me Too

EEEEEEEEEER
Contributor
Contributor
Quick everyone!!! they are generating 5 star reviews on Google Apps because they don't want to lose their rating, even one needs to 1 star them now !!
Login to Me Too

RysMomma
Contributor
Contributor
I sure did
Login to Me Too

SowIntoMyLifeGo
Contributor
Contributor
My stimulus check just deposited into my paypal at 10:15 Pm. Guys check your account and emails if you don't have notifications turned on the app.
Login to Me Too

Jhollis10
Contributor
Contributor

@301cit I'm with you! It's ridiculous that finally @ 11:41 p.m. on April 15, 2020 my stimulus payment finally shows up in my paypal ca@h account only to be highlighted saying PayPal has placed a hold on it!

Login to Me Too

RhondaFay
Contributor
Contributor

I'm calling a lawyer first thing in the morning and calling the news.  Everyone I know got (use normal banks)  their checks, no holds, no waiting.  

I called Wells Fargo, they have no idea of what to do with a PayPal customer, the acct. # on the CashCard is not a Wells Fargo number.  Obviously PayPal has one hell of a direct deposit account with Wells Fargo, but PayPal customers are not recognized by Wells Fargo.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525CJ
New Community Member
Anyone get their stimulus money yet ...irs says it got deposited today ..but it's not in my account
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230525CJ 

"Once the payment is sent, it normally takes 3-5 days to show up in your account."

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-set-up-direct-deposit-to-receive-the-economic-i...

PayPal account is not a bank account, but a middleman. Please allow time for PayPal to update the deposit in your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525ba
Contributor
Contributor
This was just posted on a Facebook post! Fingers crossed guys!!!! Hi Rachel, if you're referring to the CARES Act stimulus payments, they should all complete within the next 30-60 minutes. They are processed in batches from our merchant bank, which is processing quite a few of these deposits. More information about direct deposit and IRS stimulus payments can be found here
Login to Me Too

Parisfather21
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been waiting since 8 this morning and it says I should receive it today and still haven’t seen any activity there saying it’s PayPal time to prove they can be like other banks my mom got hers since last night regular banks are done
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.