Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Ghost0206
Contributor
Contributor
I'm glad I'm not alone. I've seen several other people, including myself, dealing with this! It's ridiculous!
Login to Me Too

Pinkgrl68
Contributor
Contributor
When they told me to basically sit down and shut it and wait today I was furious. So I started reading banking laws !!
Login to Me Too

Tiffyk
Contributor
Contributor
Well PayPal had the nerve to tell me they are not considered a bank but like a processing center they took money out of my account they never should have took out I stopped using them after that I didn't have a choice but use them to get my stimulus in that got messed up
Login to Me Too

Pinkgrl68
Contributor
Contributor
I would argue that. It’s a direct deposit. No reason to hold it.
Login to Me Too

Summermorgan23
Contributor
Contributor
It is10:18 pm here and I still haven't received my deposit! What the hell is going on.
Login to Me Too

Mbrow391
Contributor
Contributor
I just got mine deposited other than waiting all day there were no issues with the deposit 11 p.m. EST
Login to Me Too

Ronaustin10
Contributor
Contributor
MINE WAS DEPOSITED AT 9:57 PM
Login to Me Too

Ronaustin10
Contributor
Contributor
BY THE WAY EVERYONENNO ONES MONEY WAS ON HOLD. PAYPAL DOESNT EVER HOLD MONEY IT WAS THE IRS SENDING THE DEPOSITS IN WAVES!!! But hopefully everyone got theirs by now . I DID MINE WAS DEPSOUTED AT 9:57 PM good luck everyone.
Login to Me Too

RhondaFay
Contributor
Contributor

No it's )hold, PayPal is treating it as a sale (purchase), this is the 3rd time i've had this happen.  Just this week had a 30 day hold released.  PayPal  states they hold the money incase there is a problem with the sale or service and a return has to be issued.    I'm sick of waiting on them to decide when I get my money.  I haven't worked in 2 weeks, can't get through and sign up with unemployment.[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]ICK OF PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

Pinkgrl68
Contributor
Contributor
The funds were submitted to banks Friday. With a date of 04/15. Paypal sat on the funds.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.