Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Nki174
Contributor
Contributor

According to the IRS.GOV website my Stimulus check supposed to be available as of 3/15/20 and nearly a month later no funds have been deposited into my account. I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED and Paypal has been ZERO help. After all of this BS I am considering going back to a regular bank with real people.

Everyone who made stimulus check deposit complaint, have you all got your funds in and if so how long did it take and what had to be done? Please, help! Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Meme904
Contributor
Contributor
They gonna lie to u imma let u k o that now .. paypal some silly mofos . Str8 lie bout not seeing the deposit but irs clearly says u have deposited on a certain day. W no offsets
Login to Me Too

Szaeth23

i dont understand it either. my payment on irs website says deposited today. but my account on paypal shows nothing. 😕 

Login to Me Too

Amylee71
Contributor
Contributor

They tell me that i basically do not exist. Even though i have emails stating that they received it.

Login to Me Too

Chandyb
Contributor
Contributor
Has Anyone received their stimulus depisit? IRS says mine deposited to Paypal but its not there
Login to Me Too

Jewlz
Contributor
Contributor
I just received notification from Paypal that check was deposited but.... PayPal has a hold on it!!😡😡😡 I want my money now!!! Does anyone know how to fix this? I am so upset!!
Login to Me Too

kaugekloie4mom
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the SAME issue!!
Login to Me Too

Nannahmyra
Contributor
Contributor
I'm central x and I just got mine, so hold tight hopefully it wint be much longer 4 u guys, I've bn waitn 4 mine 2 but since 8a.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525CI
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah irs website says my money was sent to my account but my balance says otherwise. But I read that direct deposits are supposed to be processed by 8pm same day, so we’ll see.
Login to Me Too

Kwanza76
Contributor
Contributor
I wonder why it's taking so long to say pending?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.