Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Kcu15
Contributor
Contributor
I still dont have mine
Login to Me Too

robinscrazylife
Contributor
Contributor
That's fine. I'll be happy to keep making new ones to ensure job security for you. The reality is merging them simply convolutes the information further because there is a total lack of uniformity or linear progression that makes any sense. Additionally, perhaps you should be kind enough to define "float the topic" for the other forum members. It's a misleading phrase and does nothing to negate the frustration they feel when they see solved. Also, why are we not receiving one consistent explanation? Even Dan the Man himself has said nothing. It's disgraceful and since I have no money and nothing but time on my hands, I will definitely make sure all relevant information regarding complaint and sanction processes that can be utilized by consumers against PayPal is provided clearly, concisely, consistently, and caringly because PayPal obviously doesn't. Oh and nice bolding of the word "not" for emphasis attempt, but poor attempt at deflection. A for effort though. @PayPal_AshleyM @fdlaboss @sharpiemarker
Login to Me Too

Jway777
Contributor
Contributor
No surprise to find no stimulus check has been deposited. At this point, I am actually relieved to know I'm always right to distrust this service. Just this year alone, I have had so many issues with PayPal it is beyond pathetic. My account was hacked via an ATM scanner and they took an additional $100.00 from me with no correction. They have held my deposits for up to several days at a time, and my tax refund was also over a week late. I have had so many issues, I'm going back to "conventional" banking like a "normal" person.
Login to Me Too

Rjxmwx
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has been having trouble all day giving all of us those checks, I am one of them, I have no idea what's going on at the moment but just know that you aren't alone. I believe it will take like a extra day or two, that's how it usually is.
Login to Me Too

Tc34
Contributor
Contributor
Some people got theirs now if you do post which time zone please and what time
Login to Me Too

valenzuela89100
Contributor
Contributor
Mountain
Login to Me Too

Mony380
Contributor
Contributor
Some people got their deposit already. I didnt.
Login to Me Too

wesdawg88
Contributor
Contributor

ASHLEY. IF YOU ARE GOING MERGE TOPICS, YOU NEED TO AT LEAST LET PEOPLE KNOW WHY. SHE'S MERGING THEM BECAUSE DEPOSITS HAVE DROPPED. I GOT MINE AT 9:27PM, PLEASE CHECK YOUR ACCOUNTS BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN. YOU MIGHT HAVE IT SITTING THERE!!!

Login to Me Too

ChristyAnn
Contributor
Contributor
You got you’re deposit? What time is it there?
Login to Me Too

wesdawg88
Contributor
Contributor

ITS 9:38PM I'M EASTERN (MICHIGAN)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.