Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Nannahmyra
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. I should have use my regular bank. Paypal/wells Fargo, whoever has my money need 2 release it immediately, this is ridiculous!
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525CK
Contributor
Contributor
We're my money at this is bull****
Login to Me Too

Amberreda
It's 6pm here and PayPal rep replied saying they cannot do anything because they currently have not received any funds yet. Eerrrrr
Login to Me Too

RachelLyn
Contributor
Contributor

This was on FB:

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Chiisimportant
Contributor
Contributor
I pray so I just had a baby and I don’t get any benefits ... smh this is a mess I have used Paypal for years I am very disappointed
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525av
Contributor
Contributor
Good news y'all. Paypal on Facebook answered someone 20 mins ago and said payments are being processed right now and should be done before 8 pm EST.
Login to Me Too

AngryAddi
Contributor
Contributor
8 pm what time zone and all of ours?
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525CE
Contributor
Contributor
It’s 725pm we’re I am
Login to Me Too

AngryAddi
Contributor
Contributor
My bad I see now est thanku
Login to Me Too

fdlaboss
Contributor
Contributor
I'm right there with you. Whenever the money does hit my account I am withdrawing it all and going to a bank. Yes, I'm stressing myself out about it even tho I know I'm getting it but to have every person I know with a regular bank account have their money already it feels just not right. If PayPal has a bank like well Fargo being part of it there should be no delay like there is.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.