Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Temp20230525bn
Contributor
Contributor
Any body else get the email from PayPal about the stimulus checks?
Login to Me Too

Kortneryna715
Contributor
Contributor
I received one a little while ago. The "get my payment" on the its website says they scheduled to deposit check today but still nothing
Login to Me Too

lStringTheoryl
Contributor
Contributor

What does the email say, if you don't mind me asking?

Login to Me Too

Kortneryna715
Contributor
Contributor
Basically that I should receive a payment for the stimulus check in my account
Login to Me Too

DB_1978
Contributor
Contributor

what's crazy is I filed for mine first (stimulus) and then filed for my brother both of us had deposit dates for today, he received his but I haven't received mine yet!! Anyone else having this problem??

Login to Me Too

kba1313
Contributor
Contributor
Did you both do it through PayPal
Login to Me Too

LentonWilson123
Contributor
Contributor
Was sent 4/29. Still not received on PayPal
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bn
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal You may receive a COVID-19 Economic Impact Payment into your account with PayPal Kailion Hughey, Our records show that in recent years you used Direct Deposit to have your US federal payments sent straight into your account with PayPal*. This year, if you are eligible for a federal Economic Impact Payment in light of COVID-19, based on decisions by the IRS, that payment may be transferred into your account. According to recent government statements, those funds may begin to be delivered in the next few days. If you’re eligible for an Economic Impact Payment and the government transfers this payment into your account, it would appear in your balance. There is no action you need to take. Once you receive your eligible payment, we’ll send you an email to notify you that a Direct Deposit was made to your account. Additionally, if you have the PayPal app and you’ve turned your notifications on, you’ll get a notification via your app. If you have questions concerning the details and the eligibility requirements for the Economic Impact Payment, you can find out more on this IRS page. If you have questions concerning receiving your Economic Impact Payment into your account, find out more on this PayPal page. Thank you, and we hope you stay safe. PayPal
Login to Me Too

Kortneryna715
Contributor
Contributor
Just found this on a different post by someone working at paypal Hello everyone,   First, I want to thank you all for coming to the community to bring your concerns forward and help us identify issues regarding this process. I understand how frustrating this situation is and that not knowing what's happening can be frightening.   The transfers from the IRS have begun processing, but as others have already stated, these transfers are coming through in waves. This means that your deposit may have been initiated by the IRS, but hasn't finished processing through the Automated Clearing House to your account just yet. There was a delay with some of these transfers from the IRS, but most deposits should be coming through starting now and over the next few days. Once these funds deposit into your PayPal balance, you should receive a notification from us that the funds are available for withdrawal.   Please note that this post is marked as the solution NOT because this issue is resolved, but because we need this notice for everyone to float to the top of the thread. We're bringing everyone's concerns to one place so we can ensure all your concerns are heard and addressed here, and hopefully we'll start seeing updates from people regarding their transfers arriving soon. Thank you all for your patience during this trying time, and we appreciate your feedback regarding this process.   - Ashley M
Login to Me Too

Chiisimportant
Contributor
Contributor
I did them the next day the irs website said it was deposited it is now 7:07pm in Ohio and still nothing
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.