Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

AngryAddi
Contributor
Contributor
So everyone will have it
Login to Me Too

Dobbins909
Contributor
Contributor
I have been waiting on my stimulus check to hit my PayPal account since April 15th 2020 and still no luck. I went through chat 2 and still waiting on my money to hit. This is very frustrating since I was told that it would hit my account this day and still nothing
Login to Me Too

04avalos23
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck I been waiting since April 12thand still no response response.
Login to Me Too

DMooreJr
Contributor
Contributor
The IRS site says they deposited my payment on April 30 and it is now May 18, still no sign of it. PayPal says they haven't gotten my payment and that I need to check the information that I submitted to the IRS which I have checked over ten times. Everything I submitted to the IRS is exactly the information that PayPal told me. I've called the Wells Fargo Bank and guy a recording that the branch is closed. I'm so fed up with PayPal right now.
Login to Me Too

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor
Welcome to the club. I was supposed to mine on the 30th. I took it w step further and found the wells Fargo commercial website and filled out a contact me form this morning. Haven't hear back. I also emailed, tweeted the president, complained on the consumer website, and posted here. Hitchhiking to their office is sounding so good right now. It's about the only thing that makes me smile these days!
Login to Me Too

SweetBabyRae
Contributor
Contributor
Omg what are we supposed to do?! Do we need to hire lawyers and sue or what should we do? Contact our news channels? This is dead wrong and I’m terrified to use paypal now. Like have they crashed because of the virus? We need answers immediately. How can they just shut down all customer service when they are dealing with people’s money!
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bz
Contributor
Contributor
I received my first stimulus check on my PayPal and now I have no trace of it ever being in my account
Login to Me Too

lStringTheoryl
Contributor
Contributor

I am on a rollercoaster of emotions reading these replies lmao. I'm bipolar, need to see my doc, need money for doc, need paypal to tighten up right meow

Login to Me Too

fdlaboss
Contributor
Contributor
Trust me, I'm bipolar as well and always think the worse but take a nice deep breath, find something little to do right now to pass the time and check in a few hours 🙂
Login to Me Too

Nannahmyra
Contributor
Contributor
Lol..I think I've taken 2 xanax and 2 anxiety pills today alone waiting for the deposit to show up. I hope my doctor will give me an early refill.lol
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.